chapter 9

Del's POV
We were walking to ty's house,ya know chatting,joking,laughing untill me, being the most CLUMSYEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE GODDAMND WORLD! Acidentally wearing a grey hoodie with bunny ears and a mask that covers his eyes and grey pants and another guy who was a little bit taller than him wearing a pink shirt and some pants with blonde hair and blue eyes "Woops im soooo sorry sir" i said "Oh noo it's okay" he said with a familliar voice then i remembered "Ryan and bryce?" I asked "Del?" They asked "Ryan,bryce!" I said" Del!" They said then we got our selves up and give a bro hug "Oh my god! It's been so long!" Bryce said quickly breaking away from the bro hug "who are you guys?" Ryan/ohm asked "Oh guys this is ryan or ohm as his nickname and this is bryce!" I said "Oh hi im Evan!" Evan said then everyone introduced them selves "i gotta go it was nice meeting y'all!" Ryan and bryce said and waves us goodbye and we waved back! Then marcel asked "So how did you guys meet?" "I met them when we were at elemantery school!" I answered "Oh okay" brock said then we got back to be talking RANDOM SHIZER!

SOOOOOOO I MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
READERS:TOOK YOU FUCKING LONG ENOUGH YOU DIPSHIT
ME:SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARD!