Chapter 10

Tyler's POV (DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING DID YE?)
When Del told us about his friends Evan looked kinda...JEALOUS? But i asked myself,'why would he be jealous he just showed us his friends' i thought then it hit me what if Evan was jealous because he doesnt want jon srry i mean delirious with anyone else? But like why? They're just friends?, you know what im just gonna ask him when were alone

Time skip cuz
FIRETRUCK EVERYTHING (IF YOU KNOW THAT REFFRENCE YOUR MY HERO)

Evan's POV
We were at Tyler's house witch was pretty decent and cool it was a 2 story house with 5 bedrooms 1 for him 1 for his parents and the other 3 was guest bedrooms

(THE HOUSE!)We walked in and immediatly got greeted by Tyler's mom "Hey sweetie!" She said "Hey mom!" Tyler said "Ooh Tyler you didnt say we were gonna have guest's" she said "Oh yeah srry,i forgot" Tyler said "Oh it's okay now make yourselfs at h...

(THE HOUSE!)
We walked in and immediatly got greeted by Tyler's mom "Hey sweetie!" She said "Hey mom!" Tyler said "Ooh Tyler you didnt say we were gonna have guest's" she said "Oh yeah srry,i forgot" Tyler said "Oh it's okay now make yourselfs at home!" She said to us with the mom voice (IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT VOICE THEN YOU HAVENT BEEN LIVING) then we got upstairs using the stairs and just started to play random SHIT

Time skip CUZ
THEY'RE FUCKING RAGE! ESSPECIALLY YOU MARCEL *While pointing at marcel*
MARCEL:HEY FUCK OFF
TERRORISER WITH THE VOICE:JUST GET TO THE FUCKING CHAPTER ALREADY! URGH

Then one by one everyone started leaving and then it was just me and tyler "Hey Evan when Del accidentally bump into his friends why did you look all jelly (*cough *cough NO REGRETS *Cough *COUGH)?" Tyler says out of nowhere while pausing the game and look at me "w-wh-what ar-are y-you talking about?" I said stuttering "Ya know what i mean Evan!" He says with a serious voice and a serious look i look down while thinking 'he's right why did i feel jeallous? He just met his long lost friend i should be happy for him maybe cuz i LOVE HIM? I do feel weird around him' "Evan it's okay im right here to listen" Tyler says with a sincere look and a calming voice witch  made me calm down "Fine ill tell you but please dont jugde me" i said "Of course your my friend,now spill" he says with a sincere but demanding tone "Well when ever im around him i just get this tingling feeling ya know and when he bro hugged him i just felt weird and jeallous" i said "Soo... you like him." "What no i cant!" I said "Hey im not here to jugde" he says with his hands in the air "Well maybe but what will the others think about me and what will my parents think about me!" I said panicking "Hey they're's no need to panick we the other guys will accept you no matter what just look at me i accepted you and if the others dont accept you then fuck them and your parents will love you no matter what" he says with a reassuring voice and smile "You really think so?" I say "Ufck yeah and plus i also have a little crush" he says "Aww who is it?" I say eager to find out who it is "It's a secret!" He says "Aw come on i told you mine now tell me your's!" I say with a kid voice "Ugh..Okay fine but if you tell anyone about this and i mean ANYONE! I will tell the others about you're secret and kill you got that?" He says with a intimating voice i then got scared a bit and when i mean a bit i mean ALOT! I nodded my head slowly "Good now my secret..."he says then took a deep breath "i like you know what no love....

To be countined

(SORRY I LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER AND I KNOW PROPABLY ALMOST EVERYONE HATES CLIFFHANGER'S BUT I HAD TO DO IT AND PLEASE DONT KILL ME! BUT BESIDES THAT THANK YOU FOR 65 READER :O I NEVER ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WILL DO IT BUT HERE I AM I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST WHERE I RELAX AND LET MY MIND OUT BUT NO YOU GUYS ARE HERE WITH ME! WOOP WOOP BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING BEAUTIFUL RETARDS ENJOY!"