Chapter Twelve - Confrontation

(WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Okay so I just hit 100 followers so I thought I would post another chapter earlier than intended!! I love you all!! ALSO please please please please check out my best friend A_Taelien and read her stories!!!!!!!!! She's published fanfictions about Hansung from Hwarang, V from BTS, Suga from BTS, and some OC oneshots ;))))) so go follow her and READ HER STORIES OR I WILL FIGHT YOU) (love y'all)

-Your P.O.V.-

Arriving at Pop's, Jughead picked a booth and we sat down. Sitting beside him, I watched Jughead pull his laptop from his bag. Not gonna lie—I'm pretty sure I was buzzed. It was kind of nice though, I wasn't super buzzed, I was just buzzed enough that I was a little more extroverted and bubbly than normal. Jughead seemed pretty entertained, so I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Juggie~" I called quietly.

Jughead's face became a little red, considering I had never called him that before. "Yeah?"

"What are you going to write?" I asked.

"I'm taking note of what Cheryl said," Jughead started typing. "And the scenery and whatnot. Y'know, with all the pictures of Jason."

"Oh, okay," I said, watching him type.

The keys made a relaxing sound each time he hit one, and it made me kind of tired. Also, it was quite a bit colder in the restaurant than it was outside. I guess Jughead could feel me slightly shivering, because he put his crown-like beanie on my head.

I smiled, and leaned against him a little more, letting my eyes close. I couldn't see, but I'm sure he was a little flustered. Opening my eyes after what seemed like a minute, I looked at the time on Jughead's laptop screen, and realized that about twenty minutes have passed.

"Oh, I fell asleep," I mumbled.

Jughead chuckled.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the washroom," I stated, getting up and walking to the washroom.

-Jughead's P.O.V.-

[y/n] left to go to the washroom, and my side that she was leaning on felt cold. Continuing typing, I waited for her to come back. All of a sudden, I hoped she wouldn't come back.

Archie walked in, and if she came back, we were dead.

I acted as if I was alone. Archie and I made eye contact, and then he turned to Pop.

"Hey Pop, Betty hasn't come in tonight, has she?" Archie asked.

"No," Pop answered. "Just the nighthawks in tonight."

"Thanks," said Archie, earning a slight nod from Pop.

Archie did the one thing that I was mentally begging him not to, he approached me.

    "Uh, can I sit, Jughead?"

    "If you want," I answered, not wanting to look suspicious.

    He sat down. "What are you working on?"

    "My novel," I stated. "It's about this summer, and Jason Blossom."

    "Seventeen years old, and how will he be remembered? As captain of the water polo team?" Archie used a seemingly judgemental tone.

    "The Aquaholics? Considering how he died, probably not." I used the same tone.

    "No, what I mean is..." Archie paused to gather his thoughts. "Was he doing everything he was supposed to do? Everything he wanted. I mean, did he even know what that was?"