Prologue

(Summary)

" Am I in love with Mr. Wrong? Why? How? When did this happen? "

Kate Watson - A simple, pretty, wise-enough girl who cares a lot about her friends and family.

Mr. Wrong - A popular, bad-ass playboy who loves to trick girls all the time.

They are the complete Opposite of themselves.
The only common thing in them is, they both are Rich. Mingle them? I think not....because they will Explode. But what happens when Opposite really Attracts?

For them....LOVE is a Game. The first to confess their love, will LOSE.

So will they hide their love or confess it?

(A scene to happen)

"Right now...For the first time I'm thinking that my life has turned into a fairytale...I mean I've got everything I ever wanted - a caring, loving mother; a trustworthy helpful best friend and a perfect, sweet, romantic boyfriend...what else do I need?"

Then I see him....

I see him kissing the school's popular slut. Suddenly everything changes in just a blink. I feel like the fantasy which I was living has shattered into pieces. That very moment I realize that somebody stole all my things that I was feeling lucky about ; and now I have nothing left. I feel broken.

"Why am I feeling jealous seeing them? No I shouldn't be!! I can't fall for Mr. Wrong. Of course not!! He is rude, mean, and a ruthless jerk. I should HATE him not LOVE!!! " I say these words hundred times to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gif credit goes to the lovely Jas obsessions-

Vote!! & Comment plzzzzz...every comment is read and replied by me :) cz I love my readers. You can talk to me anytime and about anything XD

The next page is the "Character's Introduction" Get to know about the characters! ;)

Xoxo, RT