The Kidnapping

The blinding light that hung above Ben reflected off the surface of the white tiles. Sitting on a metal chair, Ben hissed at the feeling of the cuffs on his wrists—silver cuffs. Attached to chains on the ground, he tugged and tugged until he realized the tugging weakened him even more. He clearly was not having a good day, the moon was not on his side.

Rubbing his palms against his eyes, head hanging as his dark, wet hair dangled above his eyes, he thought about you. Were you okay? Were you somewhere safe? He had hoped so...

Then, his thoughts reverted back to the sheriffs words. Daughter of the sheriff. You were the daughter of the one man who reeked havoc amongst the werewolf community. Ben couldn't believe it, but, a part of him wasn't surprised. Anything bad always came his way.

But, it wasn't like you knew. You were clearly unaware of the blaring fact.

"Kylo Ren. Never thought I'd catch you." Hearing the voice speak, the sound of a door shutting and a heartbeat, Ben lifted his head up. "The infamous silver eyed wolf. The only silver eyed wolf. You know, that'd be something beautiful to mount on a wall. Your wolf head with wide silver eyes." The sheriff grinned as Ben snarled.

"You have me captured, what is it that you want?" Ben spoke, jaw tightened.

"Your death, for starters. But, that's too easy. See, there's so much I'd like to ask you." Walking in front of Ben, the sheriff placed his hands on his hips. "To begin with, where is the First Order pack?"

"Like I know."

"You should, you were one."

"They migrate. After what happened earlier, they're hidden," Ben truthfully spoke, knowing the battle between the Resistance and the Order caused the werewolves to disperse.

"Earlier?" The sheriff asked, Ben narrowing his eyes.

"You should know. I'm sure you were there. Or, at least aware of the situation at hand," he smirked. "It's a shame that your daughter doesn't know that you are a murderer."

Feeling his nose twitch, the man took a step forward and pulled out a silver blade from within his jacket. "You keep her out of this. After the stunt you pulled and tried kidnapping her, you're lucky I didn't kill you," the man seethed, aiming the blade towards Ben.

"I wasn't kidnapping her," Ben glared. "Nor was I planning on murdering her. I don't do that."

"You mean, anymore? You killed those hunters—"

"It's called defense. Your men wanted me dead. And they almost raped her," Ben harshly spoke, wanting nothing more than to rip the chains off and choke the life out of the officer. "Your men almost sexually assaulted your daughter. And you had no idea." Ben leaned forward. "And you know who saved her? A fucking werewolf. A werewolf saved your daughter from being harmed by your hunters—"

"You're no angel!" The man snapped, slashing Ben's cheek with the blade as he hissed. "You are a monster. A demon from the underworld."

"I may be a monster, but at least your daughter sees passed that." Ben grinned, only to receive a sudden punch to his face. Taking in a deep breath, Ben spat out some blood before looking back up at your father. "You can harm me all you want, but I'll heal... and your daughter will still want me."

Tightening his grip around the blade, your father shook his head, now holding the blade to Ben's neck. "You don't dare come near my daughter, you hear me?" Seeing the smirk on Ben's lips, the man pressed the blade closer. "You hear me?!"

"It seems as if you're a bit too late."

Dropping the blade, the sheriff rushed out of the room.