He's Mine

I watch him enter cafeteria, with hands both clutching his backpack, his thick glasses frame his face, baggy hoodie and baggy jeans, his tall and strong figure was covered with cloth that doesn't showcase his body, but i know what's under all of those clothes.

He walk himself in nervous step, his feet covered with black high converse sneaker, he take seat in the corner bench, open up his bag and take out his lunch.

I stood up making few heads looking my way, i walk with confident my step is light almost cheery, i walk to his seat and plop down front of him.

"Hey Ryan" i said, he cannot hide his surprise.

"Hi-- Mc-- mckenzie" i giggle and looked at him, "You can call me Kei you know, also i need your help" i said with pout and puppy eyes.

"Su-sure what can i help you" he said nervously, i can feel everybody in this cafeteria looking at us, the most popular girl in this school talking to nerd.

"Can you cum with me, i can't tell you here" i said with pleading with hint of flirty.

"But my lunch.." He said gradually with slower voice, if I'm not looking at his lips i surely don't know what he's talking.

"Oh.." I said disappointed, "guess i should figure it out by myself then.. Thank you for your time Ryan" when i said the last part i don't have any intention to sound annoyed, its just came out.

Without hearing him, i just stood up and walk out from cafeteria.

•••

I make sure to make Ryan guilty, when we run into each other i don't bother say hi or anything, which is become talk of the school, because i known as the most kind and sociable and also never discriminate status, also talk around that Ryan being rude to me after our talk then my storm out action did not help Ryan case.

But i like seeing him uneasy, after he refuse.. Well not refuse because he gave me vague answer, i just want to take a little revenge on him.

"Kei.." I knew that voice, i ignore him continue with taking my books out from muy locker.

"Kei" know his voice is more loud and hard.

"What?" I ask with bitchy tone, making him flinch.

I turn so i can look at his figure, he's taller then me being 5'5" and him maybe 6'2", his figure is so lean and wide, if people being so ignorance they probably think that him being overweight, but i know what under this clothes.

"Can we talk?" He said with nervous gleam.

"Then speak" i tell uncaring.

I see student watch us like hawk, i can tell that they're all waiting for my out burst.

"Not here.. Mayb--" i grab his collar and pull him down making our eyes meet at the same level.

"I know you can do better than that can you?" I ask in eerie tone, i felt everybody silent, not even one of them make a move.

I let go his collar and smile widely at him, "i don't think i need your help this time Ryan, but thank you" i smile and walk to my next class.

All day i become topic of everybody talk, my bestfriend just threw smirk here and there, she knows what I'm playing and give me thumb up one in a while.