My 'Good' Girl

While her face digging into her pillow and ass in the air, Noah look at his 'good' girl in satisfaction.

"What a compromising position you had there babe" he said caress his red silk ribbon that tied up tightly around her wrist.

"Someone is eager don't she?" He ask while skimming his knuckle against her expose wet lips.

"Please.." Alice beg her 'bad boy' boyfriend to do something, anything.

He parting her legs further, noticing her wet lips is gapping beautifully. He bend over so his mouth is right above her wet cunt, Alive shuddered when she feels her boyfriend breath fanning her cunt, Noah kiss his girlfriend slowly start with pecks and then full French kiss her lower lips.

Alice moans loudly, she know that her boyfriend always love when she's vocal with their love making.

"Delicious.. Can't wait to taste the rest of you" Alice moan loudly again, whimpering his name softly.

"Please baby.. I need more.. Please just.." Alice whimper when Noah bite her clit softly making her whimper beautifully, Noah make sure her begging will come to end later but he always love to play with his dirty 'good' girl.

"My 'good' girl is receiving her punishment don't she?" Noah ask in fake wonder, of course she being punish for what she's been doing before.

"Yes! Yes i am! Please baby.. I'm sorry.." Alice begging for forgiveness, its not her intention to tease her boyfriend, she just want to make everyone think that she deserve to be with him.

"But only bad girl get punishment, what you do to receive this babe?" Noah ask again with fake wonder and underlying hard tone, today she makes him so hard for being such little tease, he continue to kiss her clit softly and push his thick middle finger inside her lips, that already drench, he make sure none of her juice drop to her sheet.

"I go to... Go to school wearing that.." He slap her ass hard, making Alice shirk and bury her face more.

"I'm not mad at that baby" he kiss her bum, the one that he just blow.

"Try again baby" he plead while kissing her clit but now more intense than before.

"I go to school by myself?" She said more like question, Noah smile to her clit and bite gently then lick it to reduce the overwhelming of the bite.

"And then?" He said moving his face and push his finger and add another one.

"I ignore you" she said, she remember earlier she wore something that she's been wanted since Noah always said that he always love her in everything she wear but she know that people always talk about her appearance, so today she decided to wake up early dress in cute outfit and go to school before Noah can pick her up and ignore him all day.

Well that plan was total failure cause by the time she about to move to her next class Noah drag her out of school and take her to her house cause he know that Alice live by herself for couple of weeks due to their parent cruise trip