Ours 2

Cara move out and grab her husband and kiss him furiously, Salvy watch in awe, she look at Salvy when her husband move to her breast and tore the piece of clothing that she wear.

Damien continue so ravage his wife tits, bitting and suck until it leave mark everywhere. He pull his dick out and ram inside Cara pussy making his wife scream because of pain and pleasure.

Salvy just watch because he can't do anything, but his dick is hard and leaking more pre-cum.

Damien roughly turn his wife so she on four while looking at Salvador eyes the entire time.

"Watch how i fuck my wife babe, its going to be the same manner when i fuck your asshole" he grab Cara hair so Salvador can see what he does to his wife enlarge clit.

"If you not tied up, i probably let you to eat my wife clit and lick our essence, but you're only going to watch don't you, because we want you to beg, don't we Cara?" He move her head so he can kiss his wife savagely.

"Yes baby, how i like for him to eating our cum, then beg to fuck roughly while i ride his beautiful cock" Cara take all rough mannerism from his husband for the sake of waking Salvador desire.

Damien continue to fuck Cara roughly while rubbing her clit fast and claw on her tit.

"Can i eat his cock baby?" Cara ask while watching how Salvador dick stood tall.

"But he doesn't say that he want it babe" Damien continue with his pace, while watching Salvy in teasing manner.

"Beg Salvy, beg for me to eat you up, beg to our hubby that i can eat you up" Cara plead while rocking up and down and her husband cock is touching all places inside her, like it belong there, it belong in her pussy.

"Please Damien.. Let Cara suck my cock.. Eat my cum.. Pleasee" Salvy start to push his hip up, eager to be touch.

"Eat you treat babe" Damien let go off his wife but still fucking her hard.

Cara almost scream in joy, she move forward taking Salvy's cock into her mouth.

Salvy watch in awe, Cara look so beautiful with her mouth full of his cock.

"Faster baby" Salvy plead while looking into Damien eyes.

Damien pull out his dick and pull his wife head away from Salvy dick.

He make her wife pussy seating on Salvy dick, he grab her wife juice from it source and rub it in Salvy asshole, without warning ram in his cock into Salvy rectum, making Salvy howl ini pain.

Cara looked behind and saw her husband eyes close and see all his dick is now resting inside their new lover.

Cara then take salvy cock into her own slippery pussy just for lub, then she scoop her juice and put into her own asshole and sink herself down, so Salvy large cock is now resting in her asshole.

The three moan loudly when Damien pull it out until only his mushroom rest and then slam it back inside.

Damien and Cara do fucking because Salvy unable to move, he getting ram in asshole while his cock is burry deep into this beautiful creature.

Salvy moan loudly being fucked from his ass and cock, but its probably nice if hes free and not tied up, he wish he can caress Cara beautiful tits that jiggle up and down with her movement.

Damien see her pretty wife take their lover cock beautifully in her ass, he's proud of her and also feel jealous because all this time, she was all of his, he take her first and he is quite possessive about sharing her, but Salvador is and are different, he was his first enemy also his first love.

He can see future not only with Cara but with Salvador either, he can share her.

He sees his wife shudder. "I'm close" moan Cara, she continue pushing up and down, Damien can see that Cara been playing with her button.

"Come baby" its not Damien that said that, but Salvy, both Cara and Damien look quiet surprise, but Cara move more faster and scream in pleasure when orgasm hit her fast, she sink down, moving slightly just because Damien ram Salvador from behind.

Cara feel the need to lean on, so she lean forward and she can feel Salvador cock slip off her body, she put small kisses on Salvy neck and then look at him in the eyes.

Cara smile when Salvy about to cum, she whispers encouraging words to him, peck his lips once in a while and when he cum, she also heard her husband cum.

Cara look behind seeing her husband chest painted with Salvador cum.

Damien stay silent for awhile, when he open his eyes he already sees his wife looking at him proudly.

"I love you" she whisper, turn around and kiss her husband softly, Damien kiss her back with more eagerly.

"Me too" he said.

Cara move so she can untie Salvy start with his leg then his arm, with fast move Salvy move so he towered Damien and throw punches.

Cara scream when she sees her husband get punch.

"You bastard!!" Salvador scream and keep threw punches, Damien keep blocking and not threw back.

"Stop!! Salvador please stop!!" Cara worried and not being able to think, try to stop the fight, resulting her getting elbowed on cheek and threw off the bed.

Damien when see that throw a really hard punch to Salvador face and then get off to examine her wife.

Salvador when he realize that he hurt Caa, he also try to see the damage, but Damien threw him a glare, Cara that see this assure Damien that shes okay, and move toward Salvador.

She caress his cheek. "It's okay, I'm okay" she assure him to.

She kiss him hard, and Salvador just confuse with her affection.

Cara assure Damien to put his cloth and she will clean up his cuts, also asking time alone with Salvador, Damien hesitated for a moment but just nod and kiss his wife on her forehead and then go out from their room.

Cara told Salvy to wear one of Damien brief and then she cover herself with Damien giant white shirt.

She start explaining her story, she believe both of men should hear each other story from themselves.

When she finish, Salvy ask where Damien is.

"Probably in his study room, its at the end of the hall" he stood up and when he about to hug her, she surprise him with deep kiss, Salvy can't keep his hand to himself pull her close so their chest is collide and it felt good on him, he knew when he heard Damien side story, instead of one he will have two lovers.

End.

(Continue if you want to know😏)