Ours

"Oh I'm sorry" Cara exclaim when she accidentally bump into someone, when she look up she meet with beautiful pair of golden eyes.

"Careful bitch" he said with hard tone that make her already drench panty soak.

She smile softly, "I'm sorry" she said again this time and went away, bit before she goes any further the same man that bumps into her pull her body into his embrace.

"Not so fast don't you think" he growl then nip her earlobe.

She try to let go but the man did not has intention to comply.

When cara see the love of her life getting closer, she sees the look of amuse in his eyes, winking at her the change his demoure.

"You can let go of my wife Salvador" the man that playing with her neck froze, the turn around.

"Well isn't this Damien Black, you shouldn't let your wife wonder around, she might get caught into some trap" salvador threw smirk to his enemy, to bad his plaything is taken, but like any other time he don't bother, he surely will take this woman away from her so called husband.

"Now now babe, come here" Demian demand his wife, she let go of Salvador grip and walk to her husband.

"I want him" she mouth to her husband, when she into his embrace she savagely kiss her, when she pull back he continue nipping her neck.

"Soon baby" he whisper, while looking into Salvador eyes and smirk.

•••

Cara bounce up and down above Damien, her husband was playing with her right nipple once in a while sometimes kiss it, their love making was slow.

"I cant wait to see you fuck him babe" Cara said, looking into Damien eyes all this time slowing her tempo, she just love it when her husband look into her eyes when they do anything

"Hmm.. I will soon babe, you will find me fucking that little ass while he eat your beautiful pussy" he move his free hand to rub his wife clit.

"My oh my look at my pussy so wet" Cara moan when her husband rub her clit slow but strong.

"Yes baby! this pussy is yours" cara exclaim when she bounce more hard and fast, then Damien came undone and shoot his cum inside her and she scream when she come down.

She rub their genital together slowly, still holding her husband gaze.

Cara giggle the move forward into Damien embrace kissing his lips slowy, she take her husband hand that been rubbing her pussy in between their lips, they clean it up together.

Damien move both his hand to her bum, rubbing it slowly while kissing her wife with love.

"I love you" he said lovingly, she look into his eyes and said "i know" she giggle when he see disapproval in his eyes.

His hand that been rubbing her bum is missing, but comeback with a hard slap, making Cara jump off his husband lap and resulting his cock to slip out, Damien rub his wife butt sooth it slow.

She push herself more forward so their front is touching, her breast is flat onto her husband toned chest.

She caress her husband check lovingly "I fucking love you, you're mine and i will cut off this dick if you ever leave me" she rub back and fort, "this dick is mine" she touch his lips with her thumb, "this also mine" she softly grab her husband phallus then push in to her pussy.

"Now fuck me please?" She beg him with innocent voice.

He flip them around, and kiss her intended to bruise her, pain her and destroy her.