Raw-r

Her hot pink toy is place firmly on the floor, while she move up and down while watching a man fuck his woman roughly on TV, her cute little egg vibrator attached to her little clitt with little tape buzzing softly, her huge boobs shake uncontrollably, and her moans echo in her apartment.

Her audience just casually flip the ero magazine that filled with many fun things.

"Better not cum!" He said with warning when he saw her tremble.

"Yes daddy" she obediently answer.

She clench her stomach while still moving up and down, afraid to disappoint her daddy.

"Daddy...." She whimpers, begging for his approval.

He move away, kneeling in front of her then take the small remote that control the vibrator to the highest setting.

Her moans getting louder and more frantic, she plead with her eyes, while the person in front of her just casually playing with the controller, not even once looking at her.

When she about to explode, he turn of the vibrator and the feeling of unsatisfaction spread all over her body.

"Get up" he commanded, she obediently stand up, wet sound of the dildo and her juice is so naughty.

He inspect her abused flower, open it wide with his point and middle finger.

"You like?" He ask, while blow her drench pussy.

"Love it daddy" she ask honestly.

"Good girl" she look down and her boyfriend flatten his tongue and lick her pussy slowly, her knees almost lost it strength but she stand firmly.

"Taste good" he exclaimed then continue munching her swollen flower.

Her bounded hand on her back is automatically want to grab his hair, but unable to so she just push her pussy closer to his mouth.