Chapter Three

A/N: I am SO sorry I made y'all wait so long for an update! I've been really busy! I'm going to try to update more often, since I have two study halls now. But I hope y'all are still into this story, it'll get more interesting in the next few chapters. Believe me, I'm getting to something in this story. Let me know what you think of the update!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

ily!

~Taylor

enjoy......

The next morning after the kids went to school, Liam, Taylor, and I went into town since we had the day off. We walked hand in hand while Liam held Taylor with his free hand/arm. "One more day till they're outta school," Liam sighed. "Yeah, they're excited for summer, that's for sure." I smiled at the thought of my two precious children. We stopped and picked up a coffee for the both of us and bought Taylor a cookie before we sat down at a table outside of the shop. Liam had Taylor in his lap and we laughed as she reached for her sunglasses that were in her diaper bag that hung on the side of my chair. I handed them to her, and she took them and put them on upside down.

"What're you doin, Tay?" I asked her. Liam took them off of her to fix them, but she started squealing. "Looks like she likes em that way." I chuckled.

"So do you think we should finish going through that box?" I asked once we were up and walking around again. "I think we should wait a while, y'know.. Maybe the kids want to see what's in the box, as well. And I think they're too young to do that right now." he said. I never thought about that... Maybe the kids will have an interest in knowing about what's in the box. Just not now. As long as they're not stressing over it and are happy, I don't think I'd need to go through the box anytime soon.

"It's nice having you here, today." I said as I gave his hand a squeeze. He swung our hands back and forth while he attempted to bounce Taylor up and down in his other arm. "I love this feeling," he said. "Not having to be away from you guys. I have my beautiful fiance and my precious little girl with me while my other two wonderful kids are at school, making plans for after school gets out tomorrow."

"Yeah, we really do have the best kids in the world," I smiled.

Liam went to pick the kids up from school while I put Taylor down for her nap. I was exhausted after being out for most of the day, but I told myself I had just a few more hours before I can go to sleep. My phone rang, scaring me half to death, and when I picked it up, I smiled at the caller ID.

"Hey, lovely!" I said happily into the phone. "Hey, sista! How are you doing, are you well?" the familliar British accent rang in my ear. "I'm just well; in fact, I'm great. Liam was able to have the day off today, and tomorrow is the kids' last day of school." I said. "Oh, that's great! How's little Taylor?" Perrie asked. "Oh, she's great, as well. She's growing a lot, and teething, but other than that, she's wonderful! She does the cutest things, I tell ya." I said. "I'll have to stop by and see my little neices and nephew." she said. "Oh, since the kids are out of school tomorrow, we're having a barbeque to celebrate, and it's a family get together. I was going to invite everyone, since the kids haven't seen the boys, or Maddy in a few weeks. Would you like to come?" I asked. "Of course! I'll ring you up tomorrow 'round noon for details." "Okay, sounds good. Bye, lovely." I chuckled as I hung up.

Liam usually takes twenty minutes to a half hour to pick up the kids, because he doesn't come straight home usually with them. I'd say it's been about fourty-five minutes to an hour, considering it's around 3:30. So I wonder where he took them this time.

About ten minutes later, I heard Rosie and Dylan walk through the door. When I stood up from the couch, I realized they each were carrying a few grocery bags. "Thought I'd pick up a few things for the barbeque tomorrow," Liam said as he set the bags he was carrying on the counter.