Chapter Seven

~Danielle's POV~

Girls night out was what all of us needed, and it went exactly as planned- up until someone showed up. "Dani?" someone asked. My eyes were glued on the person sitting at the bar. "Dani, what's wrong? What is it?" Eleanor's voice asked. "What? Oh, it's nothing." I said. No one bought that. "Who are you looking at?" Maddy asked. "See that guy sitting there, with that grey shirt?" I pointed to him. "Yeah," some of the girls responded. "He looks so familiar.. Like I feel like I know him from somewhere.."

"He probably just has one of those faces, there's a lot of guys out there who have faces like that," Perrie said. We found what she said funny and I shrugged it off. She was probably right, he probably just has one of those faces. But something inside of me still thought different.

After a fun night of dancing and laughing with the girls, it got to the point where I could barely feel my feet and we were all tired. I soon later found myself standing at my front door as Kylie drove off with the other girls. I went inside and saw Harry sound asleep on one couch, while Liam was asleep on the other. I attempted to cover both of them up with a blanket & walked upstairs and checked on the kids. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

~

"Daddy, come onn!" the little boy yelled. "Im coming, im coming!" the man behind the camera laughed as he followed the boy. "Right here," the boy said as he stood a few feet away from a tree. "Right here? Okay, lets unpack our stuff." the man said. "Good job, Dylan!" he said happily as the little boy unfolded the blanket and spread it out nicely on the ground. The little boy smiled and continued to help set up their picnic. "Are you hungry, Dyl?" the man asked. "Yesssss!" the little boy cheered. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "Joe!" a females voice called from behind the man. The camera turned to the woman, who was carrying a little baby girl with her as she walked over. "There's mommy! Just in time." you could hear the smile in his voice. "Gosh, Joe, would you get that camera off of me?" the woman laughed. "Nope, I need to get clips of my two favorite girls," he said. I fast forwarded a few minutes but stopped the video once i saw the woman grab the camera. I hit play and watched as the camera went up to the mans face. Aha! I knew the man I saw last night looked familiar! I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of the mans face and turned the TV off before I grabbed my keys and jogged out to my car. Once I pulled out of the driveway, I called Eleanor. "Ello love," El's sweet voice said over the phone. "Hey, El, so you remember that guy I saw last night at the club?" I got straight to my point of calling. "Uh.. Yeah sure, why?" she asked. "I think it's the kids' father." I said. "What? Like their biological father?" she asked. "Yes, I was watching another one of those videos of the kids when they were little and I finally got to see the mans face!" I said excitedly. "Wait. How did you know what he looked like before you even saw him?" Eleanor asked. "There was a little picture in the box of him holding Rosie when she was just a baby. I didn't say anything about it but seeing him in person like that, oh my gosh." I said. "So are you saying you want to go back to the club to find him?" she asked. "Yeah, even though I don't know what I'd say." "Dani, I don't think it's necessary.." "Wouldn't you be excited if you saw the biological father of your adopted children in person?" I asked. "I don't know, Danielle, Ive never adopted a child before. I guess I'd be a little excited." Eleanor said. "Exactly, so Im on my way to pick you up right now-" "Dani, Leah and Leo are home with me and Louis is out. We can't bring two toddlers into a club." she said. "Dammit, erm.. okay, Im gonna go by myself." I said. "Im sorry, Dani, I wish I could come. Let me know how it goes if you find him." she said. "Alright I will, bye love." I said before I hung up and continued driving to the club.

~Liam's POV~

Today I decided to take the kids out and do something fun. I had Niall and Maddy with me, so we decided to go to an amusement park and take the kids on a few rides. Dani said she had business to take care of, so that's why I'm taking the kids.

"Daddy, Im hungry." Rosie said right when we got there. "Alright, is anybody else hungry?" I asked. Everyone said they were hungry, so we went to find something to eat. After we all ate, the kids got excited to go on rides. "Maddy, lets go on the super swings!" Rosie cheered. "Okay! Lets go!" Maddy said as they stood up and walked towards the super swings. Niall took Dylan on a mini roller coaster while I took Taylor to a little kiddy ride. About an hour later, we all met up and decided we wanted to do some carnival games. I won Taylor a stuffed bear and Niall won Dylan and Rosie two goldfish.

Since there's not too many rides for the kids to go on that they're not scared of, we headed out for ice cream before heading home.

A/N: im so sorry for the wait! Im getting to something so bear with me a little longer! thank you for commenting & reading, I'll have the next chapter up soon.

~Taylor