~Nice to meet you~

I'm Finnish so my english is kinda crappy. This is also my first fanfict so plz don't judge too hard. >n<

The sweet apple achers where selling cider until there was no more

The sweet apple achers where selling cider until there was no more. You watched as the ponies where complaining about there not being enough cider for everyone. Then a weird looking machine came with it's weird sounds, almoast crushing the fence. Everyone looked at the machine confused. -Hmm... You said. You wached as not one but two ponies hopped on the ground from the machine. They where really tall with a red and white mane. 🎶-Look at what we got here brother of mine it's the same in every town. Ponies with thirsty throats, dry tongues and not a drop of cider to be found. Maybe they're not aware that there's no need for this teary despair.🎶 Flim sang. -That the key that they need to solve the sad cider shortage you and i will share.🎶 Flam sang. After a catchy song you where amazed by them, you blushed a bit. You had a tiny crush on them, you have been at all their shows. Then you watched Flim and Flam fight against the apples in who can make the most cider. Flim and Flam won but the cider didn't taste so good so they both agreed to leave. You saw them about to leave, you gasped slightly and ran after them. You wanted to talk to them and maybe be friends, you didn't want to let them go this time. Flim and Flam were gone but you didn't stop. After a bit you found them sitting on the machine, talking about something. You sneaked behind a tree that was behind them. And listened to their conversation. -*sigh* That didn't go so good, Flim. Flam said. -We just have to make up something else, Flam. Flim said. You finally came from behind the tree in front of Flim and Flam blushing a bit of embarrasment that you where eevesdropping on them. -maybe i can help?. You said. Flim and flam where suprised by you. -Well, we could use some help. Flim said. -And how could we turn down such a genoreus offer from a beautiful lady like you. Flam said. You blush while Flim and Flam smile. -Oh, i'm so sorry i didn't introduze myself, my name is (y/n). You said. -I'm Flim. Flim said. -And i'm Flam. Flam said. 🎶-Nice to meet you!🎶 Flim and Flam said i chorus.

TO BE CONTINUED
The next part will come out soon!!!!!💗💗💗💖💖💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞💖💖💕💕💕💗💗💗💗

:3