~What can I do for you?~

After a long chat with the brothers, you all decide to go to the house of the brothers. It starts to rain as you as well as the brothers start to run. You trip almost falling in to a puddle. -AA-!! You scream. Just before you fall in the puddle Flam catches you. Your eyes widen and you blush, you and Flam where making eye contact. -h-huh? You say. -My, my that could have gone ugly. But don't worry i would never let you fall. Flam said as he puts you back on you hoofs. -Well, thank you Flam, I really appreciate it. You said. -Let's get going it is raining after all. Flim said as he glances at Flam looking a little bit annoyed. You wonder why that could be. Flam just saved you from falling into mud. Right?

-At the brothers house-

-Ooh! Nice house. You said. - Well we are good at keeping things neat. Flim said. -And getting the BEST furniture! Flam said. Flim offers you a seat on the couch while Flam hands you a towel. -Thank you so much! I really don't deserve it. you said. -We like to our guests to have the best time at our house! Right Flim? Flam said. -True Flam! So here, have a cinnamon roll! Flim says while he hands you the roll. Flam glances at Flim a bit annoyed. -You are welcome to stay the nigth here! Flam says while he holds your chin on his hoof. -Yes, however we only have two beds. Flim says. -Well she can you sleep with one of us. Isn't that right brother? Flam says while he smiles at you. -Well i quess it could work out. Flim said a bit flustered. Flim and Flam let you choose which one to sleep with. -Id like to sleep with Flam, i quess. You place your hoof under your chin near to your mouth as you blush. Flam smiles and glances at Flim while Flim looks annoyed. -It's getting quite late, we should head to bed. Flam says. -Alright. You blush.

You and Flam get up on the bed and crawl under the cowers. You are facing the opposite to Flam while you blush hard. You turn to look at Flam. Your noses touch and you get scared so that you almoast fall from the bed, but of course he catches you. Your faces are dangerously close and you clearly blush really hard while Flam smiles at you. -Uuh F-Flam..can I ask you something...? A favor..? You question.  

-Of course. What can I do for you? Flam says.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

THE NEXT PART WILL COME OUT SOON BOIIIIII!!!!!!!

<3