Divergent High School

Okay, this story is now completed and is currently being edited. And the first couple chapters are really short because I didn't know what I was doing when writing them. It gets better, I promise!

Also, there will be no cuss words in this story. That's something I'm not a fan of.

Thanks for reading!

Guys, first fan-fiction so give me a break if it's terrible. Oh, and here's this.
Amity is Red
Erudite is Blue
If you hate Divergent
I'll butter knife you.

All rights go to Veronica Roth so therefore I own nothing of what you are about to read.

Chapter 1-

I wake up when the truck comes to a stop. Here we are. Home sweet home. We moved to a small neighborhood called "Abnegation: The Selfless", whatever that means. Moving from Texas to Chicago isn't easy for a soon to be senior. Why couldn't we have stayed?
I grab my backpack and run to the patio. My brother, Caleb the know-it-all, is examining the rain meter. I roll my eyes. He can be such a nerd. I step inside the front door with my mom and dad only to see a beautiful living room, kitchen, and wooden stairs. I bound up the steps with a sense of excitement knowing I'm going to get to choose my room first. I run to the first room on the left and swing open the door waiting to see what I will be living in do the next chapter of my life. When I enter I immediately know I will have to do some decorating. Beige walls, brown curtains, and a bed frame with a musty mattress just isn't going to work. I begin unpacking boxes until I realize it is almost 11 at night and the first day of school, at Divergent High, is tomorrow. My room is an absolute mess. Oh well. I here my mom call out to me, "Beatrice, please head to bed. You need your rest!" I shout something between a grumble and an "Ok." back. I hate it when my mom calls me by my real name! I didn't even tell my best friend, Susan, my real name. Everyone has called me Tris for as long as I can remember. I throw on some pajamas and fall asleep with the growing pang of anxiousness; tomorrow I'm going to Divergent High School.