Divergent High School

Yay! You read chapter one! I own a bracelet from Guatemala but that is not Divergent. Veronica Roth already owns that. Anyways...

Chapter 2-

I wake up to the alarm on my phone, which is conveniently across the room. I reach for the nearest thing I can find, which happens to be my red 5 inch pumps. I hurl them across the room, missing by at least 8 feet. Obviously this isn't going to work. I drag myself out of bed and shut the stupid alarm off. I shower and throw on a black loose tank top with a silver heart on the front, my faded skinny jeans, and my red Converse. I throw on some simple makeup and head downstairs. My mom and dad are the owners of a car company and are always gone when I leave for school and don't come back until after I've fallen asleep. Needless to say, we're rich. I grab a Pop-Tart, grab the keys to the black Ferrari and head out. As I'm walking to the car I notice everyone in this neighborhood is wearing the same color, gray. I get strange, curious looks from a few of the people out and about, but simply shrug it of. Maybe they have like a crazy dress code. Who knows? I hop in the car, secure my seat belt, and drive to the school. I pull up next to a motorcycle with red flames running down the side. The detailing is phenomenal and I can't help but run my hand down the side. The handlebars come up to my neck. That's not very tall because I am only about 5'. As I'm thinking about the motorcycle I look up and am breath taken. A tall, tan figure with dark hair is surrounded by a group of boys. When he sees me he casually strolls by my side.

"You like it?" He asks, his voice deep and smooth.

"It's yours? I'm sorry I shouldn't have touched it." I stutter, panicking about my terrible attempts at a first impression.

The guy next to me, at least 6', dark, beautiful hair, and a great sense of style simply laughs and says with a smirk,

"No worries. Normally, anyone who touches my bike is dead, but I let you pass because your pretty."

My face heats up. I know it.

"Thanks." I manage to say with a small giggle that must make me look like the epitome of dorkiness.

"Anytime." He says back with a wink.

My stomach erupts in butterflies. He freaking winked at me. "Will you just show me the office?" I ask smiling, finally finding some courage and trying to find a way to hide my awkwardness.

"Of course. What's your name?"

"Tris."

"I like it." He says giving me a half smile.

And with that, we walk side by side in the building.