First Day(Part 2)

Sorry for not updating! The app would crash every time I went to the create section. My patience level was tested guys. I almost lost my mind. Finally, I reported it & yatee-yatee-yatee. Anyways, here ya go.
(Btw I had to rewrite this so -_-)

Chapter 4-
1st through 4th period was a blur. I met all my teachers and classmates and fortunately, no one heard my real name. In 4th period science, with Mrs. Jones, Four & Christina invited me to sit with them and the gang at lunch. The bell rang and we exited the room for the cafeteria. Screaming black-clothed bodies filled the halls and Christina had to explain to me that each faction had a separate lunch and each had a certain color they always wore. Four placed his hand on the small of my back, causing me to shiver a bit. He lead me to the lunch line and whispered in my ear, "Get the cake." If my face wasn't red then, it is now. His warm breath on the back of my neck. Why do I always blush around Four?! Christina directs me to a table in the far corner with Uriah chugging a bottle of hot sauce. Will is recording on his phone laughing just as hard as everyone else. "Never take a dare from Zeke!" Shauna, Zeke's girlfriend, tells me. I assume Zeke and Uriah are brothers because of their similar features. Near the end of lunch, I've gotten to know everybody really well. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Four, who is beside me, staring at me. All of a sudden I get a sense that I have seen Four somewhere before. But where? How do I know him? Our eyes meet and I look down blushing, again. Christina giggles and says to me quietly, "Somebody has a crush on Four."
"Oh, shut up." I respond.
Before she can answer I get a totally fetch idea.
"Hey guys, on Friday do y'all want to have like a mini-party at my house. We can play like truth or dare or something!"
Everyone shouts back, "HECK YEAH!"
I laugh as the bell rings and we head to 5th period. The rest of the day goes by quickly and finally, the bell at the end of the day rings.

Okay, guys. So I watched Mean Girls today if you saw that little phrase. 😂 anyways please review telling me if I'm getting anything wrong or if you want me to put a certain character in or whatevs. I have no idea where this story is going to go, so I'm just flowing with it.