Truth or Dare

Hey, I'm writing this chapter will my BFF Ryleigh. So the dares and such will be insane😂

Chapter 6-

We walk into the living room, move the table over, and sit in a circle to begin our game. From left to right, it's Shauna, Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, Christina, Will, Four, then me. Zeke shouts out, "I shall begin! My buddy, Four, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to... Go to Rebekah's house and ask her out." Zeke says in between laughs.

He groans. "Only because I'm not a pansy cake. I'll do it."

2 minutes later we are 4 houses down and are hiding behind bushes looking at an anxious Four about to knock on Rebekah's door. Shauna explained to me that Rebekah is a 12 year old who has had a crush on Four for forever and basically stalks him. When she opens the door she screams when Four "pops the question". When she tries to jump on him, he simply says "Ha. Nope." and runs off. When we get back to the safety of my home, Four says, "Christina, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"PANSYCAKE!" Uriah responds.

Four smirks and says, "Is it true last year you peed your pants in History when Will made you laugh so hard?"

"I thought we said we wouldn't mention that EVER again!" We all laugh until Christina says, "Tris, truth or dare." I know what Christina is capable of daring me, but I am feeling kind of crazy, so I say, "Dare."

"I dare you to sit in your crushes lap for the rest of the game."

I. Hate. Her.

I give her a look that could kill. And part of me is wanting to hug her because I get to be closer to Four. Reluctantly, I awkwardly walk over and look down at Four. He smiles and opens his arms and crosses his legs for me to sit on. He wraps his arms around me and whispers just to me, "I like you, too."

omigosh. He likes me back! WOO HOO! I'm having a freak-out in my head until I realize it's my turn. My face feels like it's 7000 degrees and the chills are currently in a marathon throughout my entire body. I giggle and say, "Uriah, truth or dare?"

"I ain't a pansycake! Dare!"

I want to get him good. I think hard by rubbing my chin. "I dare you to be my personal servant for the rest of the game! Now go get me some Kool-Aid!" He stomps away and Four chuckles into my shirt. "Nice job." He says.

"Why thank you." I respond. Uriah brings me back a tall glass of Kool-Aid and sits down and says, "Marlene, truth or dare?"

She ponders this for a moment and responds, "I know your dares, so truth."

"Is it true you tried to shove Molly's head into a locker after she called you a butthole?" Uriah asks.

Me and the rest of the girls all start cracking up, because on Wednesday, that actually happened. I wish I could've been here to see it. They told me all the details. "Yes, yes it is." Marlene retorts. "Now, Zeke, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to let Four give you a full out makeover!"

"Honestly, I hate you." Zeke says. I lead Four and Zeke I the bathroom and gather all my make up supplies and curling irons and anything else related to that. Most of the counter is now covered and I sit Zeke down on a chair in front of the mirror. Four grabs my foot cream an begins applying it to Zeke's face while saying, "Oh you look GORGEOUS! Just fabulous!" In a designer dude voice. Then Four takes my mascara and makes him look like an Indian warrior. After 10 minutes we lead Zeke downstairs to the living room. Everyone busts out laughing at "Zekina" and we all get our picture with him. 5 hours later, everyone's hair is messed up, each girlfriend is sitting on their boyfriends lap, and Uriah has had his chest shaved. Zeke and Shauna decide to go, quickly followed by Will, Christina, Marlene, and Uriah. Four starts to head out the door and I grab his arm pulling him toward me.

"Please stay." I ask.

"Okay."

"Okay."

He sits on the couch next to me, holding my hand. I can't handle my curiosity and ask the question that's been burning a hole through me. "What has your dad done to you?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" He asks.

"Of course."

He pulls his shirt over his head revealing multiple scars covering his back. I graze my hand over his skin while he talks, "Ever since I was about 6, my dad would come home drunk, and ask me questions about my mom. Like where is she? I would say she is dead because that is the truth. He would tell me that only selfish people tell lies. Then he would whip me with his belt and tell me that everything he did was for my own good. After he beat me, he would lock me in a closet for several hours. Sometimes, when I would fail a test or something, he would make me hold on to the 2nd story window sill for minutes on end. Once, when I was 14, I slipped and broke my leg. I'm afraid of my father, small spaces, heights, and killing an innocent. That's why people call me Four." I pull him into a hug and give him a small kiss. He lays on the couch, pulls me into his chest, and kisses my temple. "Why aren't you looking at me like I'm a kicked puppy or something?" He asks.

"Because you're not. You're brave to be able to go through all of that." He flips me over so I'm facing him and he gives me a strong, passionate kiss. I place my head on his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat, and fall into a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

{wipes sweat off forehead} LONGEST CHAPTER EVER. Okay not really but still. Should I do Fours POV next?! Comment and tell me please! Oh & I thought you guys should get to know me a little bit. My name is Katie & I live in Texas. I'm in junior high & I like brownies. 💁