The Explanation

Chapter 16-
Christina drives me home. I am a total mess. I am laying on the couch sobbing like a maniac when I think of an idea.
"Christina I'm going on a walk!" I yell.
"Okay!" She responds. I walk outside to the car and drive away down the street. I pull into the Erudite neighborhood. I'm going to visit Caleb. I walk into the information building and see a man behind a desk. I walk up to him and see he is on the phone. Oh well.
"Can you help me find Caleb Prior?" I ask.
He holds up a finger at me. Oh no he just didn't. I slam my palm on the desk, startling him, I laugh as he says, "C-Caleb P-Prior you said, Ma'am?"
"Beatrice?" I hear a voice behind me. Caleb. I whip around to face my brother. I give him a hug and he directs me to the corner of the room. We sit at a small table and he asks,
"Bea, have you been crying?"
"No." I whisper but my voice cracks giving away the lie.
"What happened? Are you hurt?"
"My boyfriend embarrassed me in front of the entire mall. It sounds stupid, but I thought he loved me."
Tears are pouring down my face. He replies,
"It's not illogical to be hurt by the person you love by what somebody else would think is small. Who is your boyfriend, I'd like to talk to him." He said talk really sarcastically. I laugh and ask,
"Caleb, why do you have glasses? You have perfect vision?"
He shrugs and we hug goodbye. I hop into my Ferrari and drive home. As I'm laying on the couch stuffing my face, I get a text from Zeke.

Z- hey T, come over. We have a surprise.

T- ugh I don't wanna!

Z-ok u asked 4 it.😏

I prepare myself for what Zeke is about to do. 3 minutes later, he swings my front door open, lifts me up, throws me over his shoulder, and sprints to his house. We get to the door. He's out of breath and I push open the door. What I see before me is mind boggling! I see Uriah. That's normal. But then I see two Tobias'! One of them, the one I recognize from the mall because of his clothes, shouts,
"Hey, you're that freak from the mall!"
Tobias doesn't even let him explain, he just punches him in the jaw.
"That's my girlfriend you're calling a freak, Riley. Anything else to say?"
He walks over to me muttering something about a twin. Riley looks just like Tobias. Tobias has a twin. He hugs me and apologizes for how his brother acted. I kiss him and we pull apart when Riley starts to fake gag. Tobias glares at him and I laugh. Zeke and Uriah are sitting on the couch confused by what they just saw. I explain everything. By the time I finish it looks like Tobias wants to murder Riley. I walk him back to my house and we lay down on the couch and watch TV. I end up falling asleep in his arms. I know I love him. I feel safe around him. He makes me smile. I will never let him go. He's the love of my life. He's mine, forever and always.

A/N~ Waddup✌️so #plottwist yaa. I'm going to be SUPER busy this weekend. So there may not be as many updates. Maybe. I don't know. Anyways, I've found my catch phrase!

STAY FRESH🍍