Truly Dauntless

A/N- Does anybody know how to make certain words bold? Yes, no? Please comment how if you do! Oh, and also comment like what could happen in this story. Like certain drama or events that you created could be in the story!

Chapter 9-

"Did I hear you call me your boyfriend?" Tobias asks while grinning. I blush like a maniac and say,

"Maybe." Then I take of running into the living room yelling, "YOU CANT CATCH ME!"

"Oh, yes I will!" He shouts. We both laugh as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I shriek when he starts spinning around. Finally, he sets me down, out of breath.

"You dizzy?" I ask while smiling.

"Heck yeah, Bæ." He responds.

"Did you just call me you're bæ? What even is that." He just laughs and I realize I'm staring at him longer than socially acceptable. He still isn't wearing a shirt. "See something you like?" I start blushing, again. I begin feeling hot and embarrassed. Why is it that Tobias is the only one I'm self-conscious in front of. It bugs me! My phone buzzes and I silently thank whoever sent the text message for breaking the awkwardness. Christina! Thank you, Chrissy! I unlock the phone checking the message which said:

C- hey gurl, surprise! I'm moving to Dauntless! Used to live in candor but I'm getting out of there! My parents think I'm old enough now!

T- no way! Me 2! My parents want me to be in the faction I am suppose to be in! 4 too!

C- OMG! We have to have a house together!

T-yea! I'm moving in 4 days, wbu?

C-5 days. Let's find a house. I'll be at your place in 10 min!

T-kk

I lock my phone and look at Tobias.

"Well, guess I have to go."

"Alright then! I'll miss you, Trissy-Pie!" I point to the door with a frown. I can't contain my laugh and give Tobias a kiss on the cheek. He walks out the door and I immediately begin cracking up because through the window I see him walking down the streets if Abnegation, without a shirt. I throw on an off the shoulder silk black shirt with a tiger on the front, faded black skinny jeans, and combat boots. I apply some mascara, eyeshadow, and lipgloss and don't even bother to do anything with my hair but brush it out. I walk downstairs and begin eating an orange when Christina bursts through the door, not even bothering to knock.

"Please, come in!" I say sarcastically.

"Okay!" I smile and she grabs my arm and yells,

"Come on, let's go! Were gonna go find a house!"

10 minutes later we are standing in the Dauntless Headquarters waiting room, which is just an information center about the Dauntless, their living arrangements, and faction information. A woman walks back to us, and says with sweet voice, "Christina and Tris, I think I found the perfect house."

Bee-tee-dubs(btw)~ my lucky number is nine so I was kind of stoked about this chapter. Idk why. 😊 Please, comment/review, vote, kiss your grandma, do whatever you want! Because you are Dauntless.

XOXO~ Katie✌️