Meeting Kevin Owens

**Kevin POV**
I drove three cars back from them up front. We left Hershey behind and is on our way up to New York. We had to stops and from what was said, her old Family wants her back. I got my cell unmuted and said:" Roxie. This is Kevin Owens. I just wanted you to know, that I'm the third car back. I seen signs for a Rest Stop. My legs are getting cramped up from driving." I heard her voice calmed down a lot and said:"Then come on up to lead us to it." I said:" Alright." I moved out from behind Big Show and drove forward guiding everyone to the Rest Area.

**Roxie POV**
I calmed down a lot just by letting everyone talk to me. I heard a new voice talking and I muted my cell abd looked over at Kalisto as he drove my car. I said:" Thank You. For helping me out. I just need to get away from PA." I seen him look over and took my hand. He said:" I will protect you. Since the day we meet, I fall in love with you and I want to be there for you." I looked at him and nodded. I was happy that I had someone. I leaned into his side calmed down. I had fallen asleep as we pulled into the Rest Stop. I felt him wake me up and I looked at him. Kevin and everyone made us kiss. I closed my eyes kissing him.

**Shane POV**
I finally smiled as they shared a kiss. I looked to everyone else and some were paying the others. I shook my head and went to go buy her a soda. She needs him more than ever. He was the one for her. I said:" Dad. They finally kissed." I seen Dad smile at last. He said:" They'll need each other to heal, Shane. But Kalisto fall in love with the one who will be by his side." I nodded to Dad and seem them sitting in the grass together. I walked over and handed him a water but my sister her soda. I said:" Kalisto. Treat my sister like a Queen. She will need you as you need her." I seen him nod and move some of her hair out of face.

**Kevin POV**
I stepped towards them and sat down next to them. I said:" Now you have someone to be happy with, Kalisto." I heard him laugh and said:" Yes I do. I got the courage to tell her. I love her and don't want to lose her." I placed my hand on his shoulder and said:" Its nice to meet you finally, Roxie." I seen her look to me from her place on his lap that she claimed as a pillow. We shook hands and Sin Cara was talking to him and a few others of the Mask Wrestlers.

**Sin Cara**
I was talking to him and Lince when I heard her said:" I know what you three are saying. I may not speak it, but I sure as hell understand it." I looked at her in shock.