Hanging out with Them

**Roxie POV**
I sat in the Office with my Family smiling and laughing. I heard a knock and said:" Enter." In came the Brothers and I smiled. They adopted me as their Niece while I was waiting for Kalisto to come. Undertaker handed me bigger gift and I opened it seeing Western Horse Tack.

I looked confused at them and Kane picked me up carrying me with easy outside in my blankets since I am tired and sick. I snuggled into Kane's arms cold slightly when everyone was waiting with White Roses tipped with Silver. I was confused and coughed slightly.

**Kane POV**
I held her in my arms since she moved closer to my body for the heat. She hated to be sick and Kalisto has a gift for her. He had help from Sin Cara, Rey, and Lince. They got the horse ready set behind the other Wrestlers. The Fans watching me carrying Roxie down the Grill to the Ring. I nodded to my brother to get a chair for Roxie and I sat her down and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders standing to her left as my brother took the right. I said:" Kalisto has a gift for his Fiancee: Roxie. This Gift is of importance and he wants the Fans to understand that his love for her goes beyond normal means."

**Kalisto POV**
I smiled backstage with the Arabian/ Pinto Stallion Mix making him very special to my Fiancee. She has been sick for a few weeks now making me somewhat worried for her. She said she had news to tell me and all our friends. I walked out with him walking beside me. I took the mike and said:" Roxie. My Silver Rose. This Beautiful Arabian/ Pinto Stallion Mix is for you. I love you, My Reina."

**Roxie POV**
I smiled seeing the horse. I stood up showing the small baby bump on my body. I said:" Then this will make you run to me. I said:" I'm six months Pregnant with our firstborn." I smiled seeing him running to me. I hugged him happy with tears of joy.