Raped by Sin Cara!!! Rescued by Kalisto!!!

**Sin Cara POV**
She felt so great around me that I kept going with the recording. I smirked under my mask and came inside of her. I seen her crying and pulled my pants up and left. I ended the recording. I said:" He'll never come for you now."

**Roxie POV**
I got the gag out and said:" He will. I know him. He will come after you for raping me." I heard him laughing and said:" He doesn't know where we are at. So no he won't find us. Now then. I think I'll go another round with that pregnant body until your carrying my child and not his."

**Kalisto POV**
I was in tears after watching her get raped. I asked:" Why Sin Cara? Do you hate me that badly?" I never noticed he is jealous of the relationship. I heard Vince come in and said:" We found them. Lets go." I nodded and got ready to go rescue her.

**Sin Cara POV**
I know she lost the baby but now she is carrying mines. I kept thrusting into her as she cried. I was using her body and enjoyed ot greatly.

**Vince POV**
I heard crying and pointed at the door. I seen the SWAT Officer kick in the door and went in arresting Sin Cara. I got her covered and clinging to me crying. I held her as Kalisto came in and seen her. I let him take her as they shared a kiss and held each other. I talked to them and I am pressing charges against him.

*******A/N*******
Sorry for the delay in this chapter. But its Also 9/11. This story took awhile and went from 1 Chapter to 46 Chapters. Keep on reading.

Love you all!!!!
Roxianna and Kalisto