Hanging Out with Roman.

**Roxie POV**
After Sin Cara got sued badly for rape and Kidnapping. He also got first degree manslaughter because the baby's dead body did get removed from my body along with my womb. I didn't want to carry his child. I heard Roman enter the Hospital Roman with more flowers from my fans. I smiled slightly and asked:"From more Fans?" I seen him nod and said:" Yes. The Divas have been working hard on a surprise once you get out the Hospital. Include Miz's Wife." I looked at him in shock. Maryse had been very helpful to me the past few weeks after finding out what Sin Cara did to me. Miz got annoyed after she started to talk to me once everyone gathered in the Banquet Hall from RAW to Smackdown to NXT and last 205 Live. The GM is being replaced with me going into the Post as New General Manger. I meet more of the Divas and Wrestlers. Maryse stood by my side as I explained what had happened to me for the few weeks I been gone. Sin Cara happened to be there and everyone wanted to fight him. All matches have been moved to face Sin Cara. Strowman and Lesner were shocked he did that to me. Kane being in Knoxville, TN got on a call talking to me and asking who's ass he had to fight. I finally laughed knowing I am reuniting two brothers against a common enemy. The Hardy Brothers are also up for it. Shield wants to fight him.

**Roman POV**
Kane has been calling me checking up on her. After that huge meeting, everyone has been attacking Sin Cara for weeks. She has been getting a loud to walk but isn't aloud to wear dresses or heels. She has been feeling a lot better. I texted Kalisto and let him know she can leave in another day. He wants to pick her up after finishing talking to the Wedding Planner. Vince hired one to help finish the plans. I asked:" Are you and Kalisto going to adopt now?" I seen her nod and said:" Yeah. After this whole mess with Sin Cara is over."

**Kalisto POV**
I left the meeting with the Wedding Planner and headed to the Hotel nearby to the Hospital. I couldn't wait to pick her up tomorrow.