Hanging with the Deadman

************A/N************
I would like to Welcome Back Taker to the Ring because it shows that even a Legend like him can still wrestle. I as his Boss said to him a few months after he retired that he'll return even more of a Badass. So this Chapter is out to him.

**Roxie POV**
I was sadden that Taker retired four weeks before my Birthday. I was on my bed that I share with Kalisto as he slept. I was already 6 months along and we will find out the gender soon for our child. I wanted a Girl. Kalisto wanted a Boy. Stephanie wanted Twins from me. Shane said he didn't care along with our dad. I heard a knock on our door and slipped on my shirts and Kalisto's shirt making my way out hotel bedroom to open the door. I seen there standing Taker. I opened the door hugging him tightly.

**Taker POV**
I had retired last year and didn't tell her why. Kane told me is was sadden by me leaving and I had planned on returning back to the arenas. From what Kane told me, Cena was at it again. Disrepecting me to in front of my friends and nearly injuring my little brother. I had got their room number from Sin Cara. He had the second bedroom in the two room Hotel. I knocked knowing she is up due to her pregnancy. From what Roman said she is only six months along. Their waiting for their home to be built. I heard the door open and seen her standing there. I opened my arms to her and she hugged me crying.