Hanging out with Lana!!!

**Roxie POV**
I have been getting slightly rounder and Kalisto has me hanging out with Lana and her Husband as we come up with a list of names for our child. They agreed to be the first Godparents and Rey and His Wife as the second set. Dad is happy that I am having my first child with the man of my dreams. I said:" If its a Boy: Edward Rex, Cody Max, Nick Scott, or Eric Arthur. If its a Girl: Lily Rose, Alice Rose, Rosanna Rose, Anna Rose*. I just hope he likes these names. I am not going to add their last name because we are thinking of him taking my last name or me taking his. I'm sure he will like them." I took a sip of water that Lana made sure I had.

**Lana Pov**
I said:" He would love them no matter what you pick. I love Anna Rose**. It has a very beautiful ring to it along with Eric Arthur. I am sure he will love them no matter what you choose. He will stand by you like my Rusev does also."
I heard him said:" Yes. He cares for you deeply even if he won't admitted it to anyone else but himself." I smiled and nodded.

**Rusev POV**
I gave my answer and seen both women tired. I said:" You two go take a nap. You both need it for tonight." I seen them both nod and get up from the chairs walking to the bedrooms.