Day 1: Holding Hands

You and Raph had just started dating 3 days ago though none of his brothers knew yet.

You were in the living room of the lair standing behind the couch watching Spongebob. You had gotten sucked into it by accident while you were walking to the kitchen to get yourself something to drink.

Leo then walks in from the dojo. "Spongebob huh? I thought only Mikey liked that show." He said stopping behind you.

You jumped in surprise and turned around putting you hand over your chest. "Jeez Leo are you trying to give me a heart attack!" You say.

He chuckled. "Sorry miss grasshopper." He said teasingly because of how high you jumped.

You blushed in embarrassment and playfully hit his arm. He continued to laugh. "Are you 6 now? All into Spongebob?" He continued to playfully tease.

You giggled still with your cheeks dusted in pink. "Im not six and i got distracted." You say back.

"Oh so you're Mikey?" He said. "Hey!!" Mikey yelled from another part of the lair.

You both laugh and your face had become red because of Leo's comments and laughing.

Raph walks out of his room to see you with Leo laughing and what seems to be blushing. He goes over to you two and takes your hand. "Y/n's mine." He says protectively looking Leo in the eye as if challenging him to object. You blush madly because of his protectiveness and the fact he grabbed your hand. He has never held your hand before and you kinda liked it. You liked how your small hand fit into his large 3 fingered one.

Leo looks surprised at that but looks away from Raph to show he submits to what Raph had said. "Sorry, congrats guys." He said offering up a smile.

Raph nods in approval of Leo's choice and as a way of saying 'thank you.' He then walks away with your hand still in his. You walk with him but turn around and mouth 'sorry and thanks' to Leo.

Raph takes you to the kitchen which was your original destination. He then notices your blush and gives you a curious expression. "Why are you blushing?" He asks

You point to your hand still in his and he smirks. "I like it. I think im gonna have to do this more often." He said.

You blush more and then turn around to get a drink like originally intended however it was mostly to hide your blush. -he's so freaking sexy!!!- you think as you get your drink.

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you liked day one! I know its short but i tried. Lol. Hopefully tomorrow's is longer. And I wish to thank Sociopathic_TimeLady for giving me the idea and push to do it! Thanks!!!