Day 8: Shopping

A/N: Hey guys. Super sorry for not updating. Ive been extremely busy and kinda lacking motivation. Lol. But dont have power rn so why not write.😋
--------------------------
"Raphie! Lets go shopping!" You squeal hanging onto your boyfriend's muscular arm.

"Why do you want to go shopping?" He asks
"Because! April, Karai and I are going out tomorrow and i want to buy a new outfit to wear." (Ps. Karai is good in this.)

Raph sighs. "Bunny I dont want to go shopping. I dont like shopping."

You pout. "Please? I really want you to help pick out the outfit." You say

"Sorry bunny. Im sure April will be willing to help you choose the outfit." He said walking to the dojo for some solo training.

You sigh sadly and get your phone and purse and walk out texting April.
(Y= you
A= April)
Y: Hey April. Want to go find an outfit for me for tomorrow?

A: Sure! I thought Raph was going to help.

Y: no...he didnt want to.😥

A: Aw, ok. I'll meet you by Central Park.

Y: kk

You walk to Central Park and scan the crowd for your redheaded friend.

April spots you and jogs up to you. "Hey! Ready to go?" She says.

"Yep." You say with a smile. The two of you walk with linked arms to the nearby boutique.

*with Raph*

Raph was in the dojo punching the dummy while thinking. "I feel bad for not going with her. She looked so sad and disappointed."

"Raph you ok?" Leo asks seeing his immediate younger brother look kind of spaced out while he punched the dummy.

The red-clad turtle stops and turns around. "Yeah im just thinking." He says

"About what?" The elder brother asks. "Y/N. She wanted to go shopping but i said i didnt want to go. She looked so sad and i feel bad." Raph answered.

"Hm...well sometimes we have to do things we dont like to do for the people you love." Leo tells him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Leo. Im gonna grab my necklace and go find her." He said. Raph got his dog tag and put it on turning human. (A/N: i see a lot if people using a watch to turn them human so i decided a dog tag necklace instead.)

He went to the surface to one of the boutiques you often go to. Lucky enough he saw you with April.

He snuck up behind you and tapped your shoulders. "Boo!" He said.

Surprised you jump amd turn around. "Raph you scared me why would you do that!?" You ask with your hand over your heart trying to calm its rapid beating.

"Wait...Raph!?" You squeal as you jump into his arms happy he came. "I thought you said you didnt want to come!" You said

"Well sometimes i have to do things i don't like for the ones i love." He said.

"Awww Raphie." You say smiling. You peck his lips and he sets you down. "Well, lets find an outfit." He says as you nod in agreement.

----Time skip because i can😋----

After about an hour of trying on clothes and browsing the racks Raph finds a cute, F/C (favorite color), off the shoulder shirt that clings to your body just right.

You walk out in the shirt and Black, high waisted skinny jeans. Raph lets out a low whistle. "Damn babe."

Your cheeks heat up and become lightly dusted in pink. "Aww thanks Raphie. I love it."

He smiles and hugs you. "Lets go find you some shoes."

You nod and the three of you buy the outfit and then go to the shoe store down the street.

After a little bit of searching you are stuck between a pair of black, 2 inch heels and a pair of black and white converse. "I dont know which to choose." You whine looking between the 2 pairs of shoes. 

"Well, how well do move in heels?" Raph asks. "Pretty good i guess." You answer.

"Which is more comfortable for you?" April butts in. You shrug, "Heels dont really bother me."

"Well you're short so i say heels." (If you're tall then he says: "Well youre tall so i say converse.") Raph said with a small teasing smile. "Hardy har har." You say rolling your eyes. You put away the converse (if you're short) and went to the checkout and bought the shoes.

"Thanks Raphie." You say after you walk out of the store with Raph and April. "You're welcome bunny." He replies with a smile.

April gives you a hug and says goodbye. She had to go home and do a few things.

You and Raph arrive back at the lair and you put everything away. You both sit in the couch and cuddle until you fall asleep with a content smile.