Day 4: Date night

Today was yours and Raph's 2 month anniversary. You woke up at 9 and got out of the bed that the two of you shared, and walked to the kitchen for breakfast.

You went to open the fridge but there was a note. It read, 'Good morning bunny!<3
Happy 2 month anniversary! You have to go on a scavenger hunt to get to your prize. You must collect every note and decode the riddles to get the address. No cheating ;) i have April helping you. Good luck and see ya later!
xoxo Raph

P.s. your map of where the notes are and what order to find them in, is on the couch. Its numbered so you must follow the number order. Bye now.'

You giggle at how soft and serious your tough boyfriend is being about today. You grab a granola bar and a bottle of water and go to the couch where the map is at.

Location 1: Aprils house. You get dressed and brush your teeth and put your hair in a pony and walk to April's. "Ive been waiting for an hour sleepy head." April teased. You laughed quietly and smiled. "Sorry i was tired." You say back. "So wheres my letter and what do i do next?" You ask. "Gotta find it." She said crossing her arms.

You sigh and look around. -if i were a hotheaded ninja, where would i hide it?- you think to yourself. You look up in a tree and notice a piece of paper. You climb the tree and get the note. 'Great job bunny! Now go find the next one!

Riddle: what is the number that rhyms with the place you found this note.'

You climb down and put the note in a bag so you dont lose it. You then look at the 2nd spot. The fountain in central park. You and April go to the wishing fountain in the middle of central park. You look around and see a paper under one of the water spouts.

(Thats the fountain. You found the paper under the 3rd water plate thingy)

You open it and read it. 'There we go! 2 down!

Riddle: Brothers oldest to youngest. The middle first initials are the letters you need next.'

You stash the note with the other one and look at the map. The third location is the abandoned church on 6th Avenue. You both begin walking for a few blocks until the building is seen. You stop and spot the note on the balcony of the church.

You got to the balcony and get the note and come back and read it. '3 down!!!! You're getting closer bunny!

Riddle: You can walk on it or ride on it and it rhymes with a sound'

You stash the note and look at the map. The next location is Murikami's. You both walk to the old noodle shop and go inside. Its lunch time anyway. "Ah! Y/n-san! April-san! Nice of you to drop by. Raphael-san paid for your lunch. Pizza gyoza?" Murikami says.

"Yes!" You and April answer at the same time. Murikami makes the lunch and sets the plates down. On yours is another note. It reads, 'Eat up bunny! You're close!!

Riddle: this word is a synonym for predominant and is found on a lion.'

You putthe note away and eat your lunch. You were starving by now so you were greatful for the food.

After lunch you look at the map. The 5th location is the lair. Donnie's lab to be specific. You and April go to the lab and find the note tapped amongst Donnie's numerous sticky notes. 'AYE!!! The last note! Way to go! Now solve the riddles and then go to your drawers for further instructions.

Riddle: it is delicious but you cant eat it. Its made of math.'

You pull out all of the notes in order and decode the riddles.

1) What is the number that rhyms with the place you found this note.

You thought to the first spot. You found the note in a tree. What number rhymes with tree? 3!!!

2) Brothers oldest to youngest. The middle first initials are the letters you need next.

-Brothers oldest to youngest? Maybe he means him and his brothers.- you think.
Leo
Raph
Donnie
Mikey
"the middle first initials..R and D. 3rd!!" You say with a smile.

3) You can walk on it or ride on it and it rhymes with a sound.

This one had you confused. "You can walk on it so maybe a sidewalk? No, that doesnt rhyme with a sound. What about a road? No...street maybe? Yeah! Street rhymes with tweet!!!" you cheer to yourself

4) this word is a synonym for predominant and is found on a lion.

"A lion has a mane. And predominant can mean main. So the next word is main." You mull to yourself as you write down the answers.

5) it is delicious but you cant eat it. Its made of math.

"Math and food? Um...pizza? No. Its not made of math. Pie? Yeah! The numbers to pi is 3.14 and so on! 314 3rd street and main! That's where Raph wants to meet!" You say proud that you figured it out.

You get up and go to your drawer like the note instructed. 'Yay! You figured it out!! Now you have some time to go out and buy and outfit and stuff so do what you wish. Meet me at 8 on the roof of the address.' The note read.

You smiled and you drug April to the store with you. You began browsing through clothes and trying them on. April denied all of them except this last one. It was casual yet nice to go out in.

(Only instead of red heels its red flats)

You buy the outfit and go back to the lair and get a shower. By the time everything is done its 7. You get dressed and do some light make up to make your e/c orbs stand out more and to highlight a few features.

You then go to the roof of the building of the address. It was the building you and him had first met. On the roof was your turtle and a table for 2. It had your [favorite food] and [favorite dessert]. When Raoh saw you his eyes went wide. "Y/n, you're...gorgeous." he said.

You blush lightly and reply, "thanks. You're quite handsome yourself." He smiles and pulls put a chair for you to sit. You oblige and sit in the chair as he sits across from you. "So did you like your little hunt?" He asks. "I loved it. It was so well planned and fun. Thanks Raphie. You made this the best day ever." You say smiling.

"Im glad i could make this day special bunny." He said giving you his signature smile. The one that made you fall for him. This was hands down, the best date of your whole life.

A/N
OMG GUYS 1180 WORDS!!!!!😵😵 THIS WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER EVER!!!! Well i hoped you liked it. I spent a lot of time on this. Luv you bunnies!!! See you next update!!!