Day 6: Making fun of One Another and Ice Skating

"Raphie!!" You whine. "Yes bunny?" He asks. "Im boored!!" You whine as you hang on his arm. "Well what do you want me to do about it?" He asks.

"I dont know...i want to go ice skating. We can even play one on one hockey." You suggest. "Y/n. There is something wrong with what you want. Im a turtle. I cant go anywhere." He said.

"Actually you can." A voice sounding like Donnie's said. You both looked over to see a tall, lean but muscular brunette boy with the same gap between his teeth and same russet eyes as Donnie.

"Um...bro? Youre human. What happened?" Raph asks. Donnie holds up a dog tag necklace. "I made a necklace that has modified retro-mutagen in it so when you put it on it turns you human. Take it off, you're a turtle again." He said demonstrating with his necklace.

"Cool bro!!" Raph says taking his necklace. "Wait. Dont put it on. Go to my lab, you will see your name and a set of clothes." Donnie said. (He said to not put it on bc he's naked when he first transforms. Lol)

Raph went to Donnie's lab and put on his necklace and turned human. He had pale skin with his electric green eyes and spikey black hair with red stripes in it. He puts on the clothes and walks out.

Your jaw drops as soon as you see him. He is in a red tank top hoodie that clearly shows his muscles and black skinny jeans with a pair of converse.

Raph saw your face and smirked. "Like what ya see?" He asks. You nod not trusting your voice. He laughs quietly and steps closer. "Are we going ice skating or staring at my body?" He asks teasingly. You blush madly at his comment. "I-ice skating." You say flustered. 

He smiles and grabs your hand and runs to the surface. You run close behind him. He removed the manhole cover and climbed out offering you his hand. You take it and he lifts out out and put the cover back on.

You walk a few minutes to the skating rink and rent skates. Surprisingly enough its only you and him. You smile enjoying the silence and privacy.

You both put your skates on. You're the first to your feet. You've been ice skating it was one of your favorite things to do as a kid and you were pretty good at it. You giggle watching Raph struggle to stand.

He finaly gets to his feet though he is shaky. "Aww come on, the big bad turtle cant walk on ice?" You tease. "Oh hush, im new to this." He said. "What would Casey and you're brothers say? I guess ice is the only thing to put out the hothead." You continue as you giggle.

Raph was still having issues so you go to him and take his hands. You skate backwards slowly so he starts moving. You then teach him how to push off with them. He was now fully skating. "There ya go! Way to go babe!" You say clapping. You spun around amd begin doing figure eights and tricks. Little did you know Raph had gone closer to you and you turn around but bump into him. You both crash to the floor, you on top of him. He smirked seeing your position. "You just couldnt resist me huh? Big tough Raph is your weakness." He teased. You blush madly and hide your face. "Touché." You say knowing you both were even when it came to the teasing, making fun thing. You got up and helped him back to his feet and skate around hand in hand. This was the most fun you've had in a long time.