Day 9: A Misunderstanding

A/N: Hey my bunnies. Im SOOOO SORRY!!! OMG IVE BEEN GONE FOREVER!!! IM AN AWFUL PERSON. Im really sorry for not updating in months. Ive been way too busy for writing. But I'm back. I lost my template for this challenge so im turning this into 30 oneshots. I want to thank Sociopathic_TimeLady for giving me inspiration to continue this. Love you you amzing adorable bunny!! Well, lets hop into it😋

"Raphie, im gonna go get some groceries from the store." You said to your red-clad boyfriend

"Ok Bunny, be safe. Be back soon or i'll go hunting for you." He said in reply. You giggled not believing him. But you wouldnt be gone long anyways so it wasnt a big deal.

You walked out of the lair and out of the sewer onto the crazy New York streets. You were walking towards the store with scurrying people bumping into you left amd right. "Gotta love New York." You mumble to yourself sarcastically.

While walking a boy around your age bumped into you. "Omg im so sorry i wasnt looking. The was my fault, are you ok?" He asks worried he hurt you.

"Yeah, yeah im fine." You replied to the frantic boy. It was then you realized who he was. He was one of your best friends in 8th grade. "Oh my god, Tyler?" You ask

He looks at you for a second. "Y/n?" He asks with a smile. "Omg its been like 3 years!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! You still dating Alex?" You ask.

"No, him and i broke up about a year ago. He left me for Josh." He said looking sad as he remembered it.

"Awwww. Im so sorry Ty. It'll get better. You'll find someone who is worthy of your love. It just proves that he isnt the right one. And thats ok." You said in a motherly way.

He smiled again. "Thanks Y/n/n
(your nick name)."

You smiled in response. "Well i gotta go to the store. Wanna come with?"

"Sure! I have nothing better to do." He replied. He took your hand like he always did and walked with you to the store.

You went in the store and bought what you needed. "Where do you live now?" You ask him

"Im over on 10th avenue." He responded holding your hand still. "Oh you're on my way home. I'll walk home with you." You said with a smile.

~With Raph~

"Shes been gone for 2 and a half hours. Shopping normally only takes an hour tops. Im going to go find her and you cant tell me otherwise fearless." Raph said to Leo.

"Raph. A lot of people are out during the day. Maybe the store was busy. You're overreacting." Leo tried to explain.

"No. Shut up. Im going anyway." He said as he walked out with his transformation necklace and sai.

~With you~

"I seriously missed you
Y/n/n." He said smiling at you.

"I missed you too Ty. We really need to see each other more often. Being away for so long made me forget how much i loved you." You said. You meant it in a friendly way and so did he. But Raph, who was listening near by heard and thought otherwise.

"Oh, so you dont love me anymore Y/n?" Raph said angrily behind you. You whipped around shocked. "What? Raph no i-" you started to say.

"No. I see how it is. Sneak off to go 'grocery shopping' just to meet up with your other boyfriend. I get it. Stay with him. I dont need you." He said

"Raph just shut up for 5 seconds and let me explain damn it!" You snapped.

Ty and Raph both froze. Ty out of shock and Raph out of Anger and shock.

"He is my childhood friemd! I havent seen him in 3 years and hes gay. I dont like him that way and you need to stop being so damn jealous. You need to trust me. Otherwise we cant be together." You said

"Y-y/n...im sorry... i didnt know." Raph apologized.

"I know you didnt know. You jumped to conclusions. That needs to stop. But, Im sorry for yelling." You said

"I know, im sorry bunny." He said. You let go of Tyler's hand and hugged him. "Its ok Raphie. I forgive you." You said

Ty smiled at you guys and Raph hugged back. "Well, im gonna go inside. Bye Y/n/n." He said.

You waved goodbye and walked back to the lair hand in hand with Raph and the groceries.