Chapter 4

"How?... how did they suddenly get here?" I asked myself, scared. I walked over and kneeled down slowly, my eyes staring at the pile in front of me. It was quiet, dead quiet, until I heard the floors creak above me. The sound seemed to echo in my ears and I wiped my head to look above me. My heart raced, because it sounded like someone was walking up there. I stayed quiet for another minute, not daring to move a muscle.

There wasn't another sound for a few minutes and I let out a sigh, looking back to my dolls who had suddenly appeared.

How did they get here? I asked myself again. I pressed my lips tight and scrunched my eyes together, letting my hand softly brush the broken plates away from them.

And why are they covered in broken plates Jin was...... my hand suddenly froze and I widen my eyes. A thought striking me.

No way. No. It can't be. My heart was starting to race as I realized that Rap Monster could have been right. I slowly move one of the hands and hovered it over the Jin doll. My hand slightly touched the doll's hair and I realized that I was shaking a little.

Get a hold of yourself Sumi! I thought, swallowing nervously. This is a joke!
But as the silence continued I felt my stomach drop even more.

"This isn't funny guys!" I yelled, looking around, thinking they were playing a joke on me. "Come out now!" But they didn't answer me, but to my utter surprise someone else did.

"Sumi?" My grandma's voice called down to me suspiciously and I immediately snapped my body up, standing. "Who are you calling to?" My grandma asked, her voiced filled with worry.

"Grandma? Grandpa?" Where are you? I yelled back at them completely, now, awestruck. When did they get back? I never saw them enter I thought surprised.

"In our room." My grandma said and I quickly ran up the stairs, leaving the dolls behind. When I walked in I saw them just standing there like they were getting ready for the day. I was awestruck even more and I walked in further.

"When did you guys get here? Do you know how worried I was trying to find you today! Where were you guys?" I said, almost yelling at them, and I had to quickly re-check myself, realizing that I was talking to my grandparents. I halted my words and stopped cold in my tracks. "Sorry." I mumbled guilty, my eyes looking to the side.

"Sumi are you okay?" My grandpa asked me, a little worried walking towards me. "We were here the whole night. We just woke up." He said. I widen my eyes and looked up slowly.

"What are you talking about? It's evening." I said confused. My grandparents looked at each other for a second confused as well.

"Isn't morning?" My grandpa asked slowly, bunching up her eyebrows in confusion. I looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"No it's evening. Look out your window. It's dark." I said, motioning to the blinds. My grandma confusedly walked over to the closed blinds and threw them open, and was met with the soft blanket of the night sky pouring into their room. My grandma raised her eyebrows up, shocked.

"That's so weird....." My grandma said to us, turning around.

"I've never slept through the night before" my grandpa said, scratching his head. "What am I going to do until I'm tired again?" My grandpa asked my grandma. My grandma thought for moment and walked back to where
we were both standing.