Part 8

I held the small bag holding the notebook in my left hand as my feet carried me down the hallway. There are three bathrooms in my grandparent's house. One in their room, another in the upstairs hallway and the last one down stairs. I opted for the downstairs one since it was the closest. As I rounded the last corner I saw the bathroom door open and Yoongi walk out. His head was down and his hands he had pulled into his pockets. My voice rang out his name and a surprised looked covered his face as he looked up, but in another moment his expression was gone.

"You're back" he said. His voice was neither warm and inviting, but it wasn't sad either. It was neutral and as I came to know, this was normal for him. I smiled and walked up to him.

"Ya, I just got back." I said, then pausing for a minute. "I got you something." His eyebrows raised, not believing what I just said.

"You got me something?" He asked, giving a small hint of curiousity. I nodded and handed him the bag.

"it's not much, but I know you wanted to start working on music, so I got you a notebook." I said, becoming a little embarrassed. I had never given a guy a gift before and I didn't want him to hate it. I looked away just as he took it out of the bag, the crinkling of the bag echoing in my ears. There was a deafening silence for a few seconds after and my stomach dropped after he didn't say anything. Does he not like it? I thought. A frown spread across my face and I reached out my hand to him. "It's okay if you don't like it. I can return it." I said, my head down. However, I didn't feel the weight of the notebook on my hand. I looked up curiously and saw Yoongi grasping the notebook, stunned. He slowly looked up at me and his lips spread into large smile. His smile alone caused my worry to disappear and had my heart beating like crazy. "Do you like it?" I asked again hesitantly.

"I love it." he said. He put the notebook in one hand and walked towards me. What is he doing? , but then he opened his arms and hugged me. I tensed up immediately, not expecting this reaction. My mind raced back to the last incident when we were this close and I had to shake my head to make the picture go away. Stop thinking about that! I thought angrily. Yoongi hands eventually loosen around me, letting go and we stepped away from each other. Yoongi smiled at me again.

"Thank you." He said, holding the notebook with two hands now. "This means a lot." I smiled at him, hoping that my face wasn't as flushed as I was hoping.

"No problem." I said. "I still feel a little sorry about yesterday so I wanted to make it up to you."

"Thank you." He said again, smiling. Yoongi looked at his notebook and flipped through the pages while I stood there for a second. I remembered at that moment that I still haven't told them that they have an interview.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you." I said. Yoongi looked back up at me, curiosity in his eyes once again. I paused for a minute, thinking it would be better to tell them all together.

"Actually it's better that I tell you guys all at once." I said. "That way I don't have to repeat myself."

"Oh, okay." Yoongi said, his head looked around and then he started to walk back to the living room where most of the guys were. When we walked in their eyes peered up at us for a minute before falling again, resuming what they were doing.

"Namjoon" I said, and his eyes looked back up at me. "I need to tell you, Yoongi and Hoseok something... Where's Hoseok?"

"He's in the kitchen" Namjoon said, and quickly called him over. Hoseok came walking in, confusion on his face to why he would be called for. I cleared my throat and told them that they all got an interview with the manager of the cafe. Hoseok's lip spread into an immediate smile and Namjoon and Yoongi joined him.