Final pt 1

Yoongi looked at the screen wordlessly as the same sentences poured out of the women's mouth. It was the same thing everyday and it was beginning to irritate him even more than he already was. "The police are still looking for a 19 year old girl named Sumi who went missing three weeks ago. She was last seen snow shoeing with her boyfriend when they got separated. The police still have no leads and they say it is highly unlikely that she survived being in the cold for so long. If anyone had information on the missing teen they should call the police." The woman said so monotoned that Yoongi clenched his fist together. Even so, her words echoed in the empty house. Everyone else was away either looking for clues or working so Yoongi was the only one left in the alone and cold house. A scowl appeared on Yoongi's lips and he shot up from the sitting position he was in. He grabbed his jacket and looked at the clock. It was the beginning of the day and the trail was 2 hours away. I have time he thought angirly, zipping up his jacket and heading to the bus stop. Watching the program on the TV was only firing him up even more. The police might think Sumi was dead, but Yoongi wouldn't believe it until he saw the body. The air was like mosquito bites as it hit his skin, pricking him, but he kept walking. Nothing was going to keep him from finding her. As he walked he remembered vividly how Minhun had shown up at the house, freaking out. He had aggressively banged on the door and stormed in asking for Sumi's grandparents. It was the first time the guys had met, but Minhun only paused for a second before freaking out again. When BTS had finally calmed him down enough Minhun told them that Sumi had gone missing, that he had lost her. The guys had all froze and then bombarded him with questions, yelling and freaking out. Yoongi in particular had almost thrown the man out the door in anger.

"What do you mean you lost her!" He growled, his eyes so angry that they screamed murderous intent. Yoongi hands clutched Minhun's shirt, and his grip was so tight it was turning his knuckles white. "Why the hell would you leave then! You should of stayed and looked for her more!" Yoongi yelled, jerking the guy.

"I did! I called the police. They're there right now looking. Since they couldn't contact her guardians they sent me to tell them." He said angrily, his hands trying to pry Yoongi's off him. However Yoongi's hands wouldn't budge.

"Yoongi try to calm down. He hasn't even finished telling us what happened." Namjoon said. Yoongi glared at Minhun and relaxed his hands, pushing Minhun back a little as he did.

"Finish the damn story and tell us why you would leave her." He demanded, his voice so harsh and angry that Minhun could see the veins in Yoongi's neck. However, Minhun just glared right back at Yoongi and took something out of his pocket.

"Sumi lost her necklace in the snow, so I went to go find it." He said, showing the sliver necklace in his hand. "I told her to wait, but she went off on her own." Yoonig froze and stared at the piece of jewelry.

Now remembering back as Yoongi waited for the bus he slowly reached back into his coat pocket and took out Sumi's necklace. He had basically grabbed it out of Minhun's hand, but he didn't care. It wasn't his and in truth it wasn't Jimin's either. It was Yoongi's. He had gotten it for Sumi and told Jimin to give it to her as her Christmas gift. He didn't feel ready to give her a gift, but now he was regretting it. His eyes sadly looked at the necklace as he twisted it around his fingers and he frowned as he remembered picking it out and being too nervous to give it to her. Yoongi thought back to him begging Jimin to give it to her, so he wouldn't reveal his feelings, and Jimin agreeing on the one condition that after Christmas break Yoongi would tell Sumi how he felt. Yoongi agreed and gave Jimin the box, however since Sumi began avoiding him he hadn't gotten a chance yet. The bus came after a few minutes and Yoongi got on, taking it all the way to the town the trail was located in and walking to the opening of the pathway. He stopped, looking around and then went into the woods. It wasn't like Yoongi hadn't been there before. He had, multiple times, but this time something felt different, there was something in the air. He could feel it. Maybe he would find her? It had already been three weeks she had to be here, somewhere. As Yoongi slowly walked through the snow filled woods, yelling Sumi's name he came across a sign, telling him not to enter. He hadn't been to this part of the woods before, but he didn't pay the sign any thought. The police probably hadn't checked this part since they thought it was private property, but unlike the police Yoongi didn't care either way. All he kept thinking was Sumi, and how she could be out here, freezing or worse. He walked forward, yelling her name, looking behind each tree and long grass patch and that's when he saw it. A tiny house in the distance. Yoongi's eyes widen and he raced towards it, his heart beating faster and faster as the thought of Sumi in there swirled in his head. But as he got just 100 feet away from it he froze, his eyes becoming enlarged. Yoongi saw the cracked windows, the spider webs hanging from every corner and he took in the disgusting smell of dead animals. He knew this house. How could he not. Yoongi didn't know he was shaking until he tried to take a step and looked down at his legs.