Part 12

I walked into the class room and saw Minhun sitting in his desk. I sat down in my desk next to him and started to take out my things. Minhun looked to his side seeing me and smiled widely. He tapped his pencil on my desk getting my attention and I looked up at him.

"How are you?" He asked curiously.

"Fine. A little tired" I said, yawning a little. I barely had gotten any sleep since I was taking care of Yoongi and doing my homework until late at night. On top of than I had to drive the rest of BTS a long ways away to keep looking, so I had to get up early today. I yawned again and rested my head on my desk. "But I'm fine." I said sleepily. Minhun smiled slightly and patted my head.

"I'll cover you if you fall asleep in class." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I won't fall asleep in class. The teacher said we have a test coming up next week." I said. I raised my head as I heard the bell and took out my pencil, getting ready to take notes. The teacher walked in and Minhun and I both stopped talking.

"Okay class. Pay attention, I know you're not going to like it, but we're having the math test this Monday. So you'll have to study over the weekend if you don't get the material." He said, and I groaned internally.

You've got to be kidding me.... I thought. I looked at Minhun and he looked at me rolling his eyes. It seemed that we both weren't happy with the news. We knew we were having a test next week, but he didn't tell us until today, which was Friday. So basically we had two days to study. I sighed and looked back to the front, trying to write down the new notes the teacher was beginning to write. After class Minhun and I packed up our stuff and headed to our next class.

"I'm going to have to study tomorrow and Sunday since I'm still having trouble with the material" Minhun said, intertwining his hand into mine.

"Same though. We can study at the library tomorrow if you want." I said, giving him a encouraging smile.

"We always go to the library.....Why don't we go to your house. You live the closest." Minhun suggested, smiling. Though, I'm not against Minhun coming over, as far as he knows I live alone with my grandparents. If he found out that I actually had seven guys who aren't related to me living with me, he would get suspicious, and right now I can't have that. In addition, Yoongi is sick and I won't know how to explain to Minhun why there's a guy sleeping in my house.

"My grandparents don't let me have people over. They're really strict." I said, lying. I heard Minhun sigh loudly and release my hand. "Okay, then the library it is since my house is too loud....I have to go. I'll see you at lunch." He said, saying the last part quickly. I nodded and he leaned forward, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked off in the opposite direction. I watched him go and sighed to myself, knowing that he was upset that he couldn't come over. But, it was just to risky at this moment in time.

After school Minhun and walked me to my car and I went to pick the guys in the town 45 minutes away. Once I picked them up we went home, and I immediately went to check up on Yoongi.

I quietly pushed open the door to my grandparents room and saw that Yoongi was still sleeping. I tip toed over to the bed and waved a hand over him. Did he sleep all day? I thought curiously. Did he even eat anything?

"Yoongi..." I whispered softly, trying to see if he was awake. I waved my hand over him again, and to my surprise he suddenly grabbed it. His eyes were still closed, but I could tell he wasn't asleep anymore.

"What?" He asked harshly, not letting go of my hand. His hand felt warm on top of mine and I was reminded of this morning. I tried to get him to release my hand but for someone that just woke up he was strong. I sighed and pretended to give in to see if he would loosen his grip.