Part 7

Yoongi and I walked quietly together, the cold wind blowing in our faces and our hands in our pockets, since we didn't have any gloves. It wasn't an awkward silence, since neither of us knew what we could talk about. I think we've both had come to realize that whenever we're around each other we always end up talking in a harsher tone than needed. So now thinking back, I don't know why I wanted to come. Sure I wanted to help, but maybe I could of gone with another member. I sighed and reached my hands to my hood to pull it up, but the wind was too harsh, so it pulled it down. I exasperated breath left my lips and my eyes curiously peered at Yoongi. His head was snapped to his left, probably searching for any near by shops. I looked back at my side, but saw nothing interesting so I looked back at Yoongi and decided to help him look. However after a while, he must of thought I was staring at him because I heard him sigh and slowly swerve his head to the right, looking straight at me.

"I can sense you looking at me." He said his tone sounding a little tired. His eyes were narrowed slightly, making him sound angry for some reason.

"I was helping you look." I said, defending my self, my voice a little harsher than I wanted it.

"You don't have to get defensive. I'm used to girls looking at me." He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him, not liking how he just assumed that I was gushing over over him. "I wasn't looking at you." I stated again, an even harsher tone this time. "unlike those girls you so used to staring at you I don't have hearts in my eyes every time you talk, or stand."

"Ya, you don't look like that type of girl." Yoongi said matter of factly. For some reason his comment was getting me even more ticked off.

"I bet you loved all the girls screaming your name." I was talking in a voice that would cut through metal, really trying to tick him off too, but he didn't seem to getting my objective. Or if he did, he wasn't reacting.

"It was defiantly a plus." He said, smiling a little. His smile showing his true intention of trying to anger me more.

"Screw you." I said, looking away. Yoongi laughed and I peered back at him, a sneer plastered on my face. "Someone like you probably loved the women screaming your name than actually producing music." Yoongi immediately frowned as the words came out of my mouth and I knew I had struck a nerve.

"You're wrong." He said flatly, and I knew he was trying to contain the anger in his voice.

"Well then what was your favorite part?" I shot back. Yoongi narrowed his eyes, his stare cutting through me, and I felt the smallest hint of guilt, but only the smallest.

"I loved creating music that everyone would enjoy. I loved hearing that my lyrics had help A.R.M.Y's through their problems or had touched their hearts in some way. For me it was portraying certain messages and dreams I desired through my music that I loved." As he talked, his voice become more and more irritated, and that small speck of guilt I felt grew to a nice sized ball. I had never seen Yoongi so infuriated before. Sure he's gotten annoyed at me, but never to this extent. I stayed quiet after he spoke and after a few seconds went by decided that the best thing to do was apologize.

"I'm sorry." I said. " I was out of line." I could tell Yoongi was surprised my by apology, since he probably didn't think he would get one. His eyes shot up, but he regained his angry expression.

"It's fine. Just know better before you go assuming things about me." He said and I couldn't help but stare at him double founded.

'You literally did the same thing to me." I said, glaring at him.

'But I didn't mean it." He said, and I only looked more double founded. I pinched the bridge of my nose and breathed deeply. This isn't worth it