Part 5

l looked at my grandpa dazed, as he sat there staring at me. "How did you get here grandpa?" I asked. He looked at me confused, looking around, as I stared at him in horror.

"I don't know" was all he said. My head twisted and turned quickly, looking in all directions, but nothing seemed unordinary. Everything was as I left it a few minutes ago, except that BTS had turned into dolls again. "How weird" my grandpa mumbled softly, causing me to look back at him.

"What's weird?" I asked. My eyes darted to the ground, making sure the dolls were safe, and that he wasn't looking at them.

Of all the times to turn, it had to be now I thought nervously.

"It's evening again. I swear it was the morning" He said, looking out the window at the darkening sky, which was filled with millions of twinkling stars.

"Oh" I said, secretly relieved. My eyes, looked at the dolls laying around my grandpa again. I had to get them out of there. "Eh, grandpa," I said stuttering a little. "Yes?" he asked. "I think I'll head to bed now. I'm really tired and I have school tomorrow." I said, quickly starting to collect my dolls, squishing them together to fit them all in my arms.

I hope they can't feel anything when they're in this state.... I thought worried.

"ok... good night." My grandpa said hesitantly. I quickly carried my dolls in my arms and rapidly climbed the stairs, ran to my room, and shut the door behind me. Once I was in my room, I sighed heavily and threw my dolls on my bed, but then winced, hoping again they wouldn't be able to feel pain.

"Sorry...." I whispered apologetically. I quickly arranged them into a neat line and then climbed into bed. Why did they transform again? I thought confused. What am I supposed to do? I have school tomorrow and I can't go if I don't know when they are going to transform back. My grandparents will ask questions if they find seven guys in my room. I sighed agitated a little. Staying up was not an option this time since tomorrow was my first day of school, and looking tired and dead on the inside was not a grade A strategy for making friends. I'll just have to take them with me and pray that they don't transform inside my backpack at school. Which I'm guessing is another turn off for friends...I sighed again, longer and more sad-sounding than the last. It'll just have to do until I figure this whole situation out. I climbed out of bed and squished up the dolls again laying them perfectly against my bed frame on the ground. If they transformed back in the dead of night they were not going to take up the whole bed again, making for another awkward situation. Thinking back to how close I was to one of them made me suddenly blush.

No, no, no, no I thought, shaking my head. You aren't going to think about that. Those people are the definition of weird. I thought, hitting my head, thinking it would knock out the memory of this morning. As I got up I looked at the dolls again, specifically Suga's, or as Namjoon called him, Yoongi. Realizing what I just did I shook my head again and quickly shut off the lights, climbed into bed and covered my head with the covers.

Weirdos. I can't wait until they're gone I thought before falling asleep.

The next morning my alarm went off at promptly at 7am and I groaned softly, wishing to go back to sleep. I tried to dig deeper into my covers, but I heard familiar voices in my room, which jolted me awake

"Do you think she's awake now?" I heard Jhope, or Hoseok, whisper.

"I don't know." Jungkook whispered loudly back.

"Why don't you just wake her up either way. We've been up for two hours already, waiting for her." Yoongi said bitterly.

"I can hear you guys you know" I said, lifting the covers, and glaring at Yoongi in particular. "When did you guys transform back?" I asked, starting to slowly get out of the bed.