Meeting Ace, Sabo, And Luffy

I followed behind Garp to wherever the hell we are going. We stopped at a house that is owned by mountain bandits. Garp knocked on the door. A lady opened it and glared at him.
"Hi Dadan. I have another kid for you to take care of." Said Garp happily.
"What!?!? No!!" Yelled Dadan.
"I can always arrest you." Said Garp.
"Fine." Said Dadan.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Yuki D. Envy. Just call me Envy." I said politely as three boys walked outside and stared at me.
"Ace, Sabo, Luffy meet your new sister. You guys are going to be great Marines." Said Garp.
"I don't want to be a marine old man. I'm gonna be a pirate!!" I said.
I face planted as I got punched in the head. I sighed angrily as Garp left. The blonde boy helped me back up to my feet.
"I'm Sabo. So you want to be a pirate?" Asked Sabo.
" My name's Yuki D. Envy, just call me Envy and Yes I do want to be a pirate. I want to meet Whitebeard." I said.
"Cool!! I'm Monkey D. Luffy. I'm going to be pirate king." Said Luffy.
"My name is Portgas D. Ace." Said Ace.
I adjusted my katana which are sheathed on my right hip. I went inside with Ace, Sabo, and Luffy.
"Oh before I forget. I ate a devil fruit." I said.
"Which one?" Asked Ace.
"The Angle Angle fruit: model fallen angle." I said.
"Cool!! I ate the gum gum fruit. I'm a rubber man!!" Said Luffy excitedly.
Ace grabbed my arm and dragged me away from Sabo, and Luffy.
"What would you think if Gol D. Roger had a child?" Asked Ace.
"That they would be a very sweet kid and should be loved and cherished. Just so you know I know that your talking about yourself." I said with a sweet smile.
"So you think I should have been born?" Asked Ace with tears in his eyes.
"Yes." I said as I hugged him.
"Why?" Asked Ace.
"Well if you didn't deserve to be born than I wouldn't either." I said as I let Ace go.
"What do you mean by that?" Asked Ace.
"Both of my parents were wanted pirates. They were friends with your father. My dad is Yuki D. Pride and my mom is Serenity D. Lust of the seven deadly sins pirates." I said.
After Ace and I were done talking we went back to Dadan's place and we went to bed with Luffy, and Sabo.