Ace Tries To Kill Whitebeard And Joins The Crew

It's been a couple of months since I joined the Whitebeard pirates which made me smile as I got up. I got dressed, and brushed my hair and teeth. I went outside while strapping my katana to my hip and I looked up to see Ace attacking Whitebeard which made my eyebrow twitched in annoyance.
"Hey Ace!! What the hell do you think you are doing to my Captain!?!?" I yelled.
I saw Ace freeze while paling when he saw me.
"Nothing Envy." Said Ace way to quickly.
"If you want a fight, fight me." I said.
Ace jumped at me with a giant axe and I dodged. I kept on dodging which irritated him.
"STOP DODGING!!" Yelled Ace as he swung the axe again.
I caught it by the blade with a haki covered hand and I shattered it. I spun around and elbowed him in the throat and as he fell I lifted my foot in the air and slammed it into Ace's back. I stepped back while putting a cigarette into​ my mouth and I lit it.
"I win. It looks like you've been slacking on your training little bro. You should join the crew. Pops would be happy if you did." I said.
"Okay." Muttered Ace as he stood back up.
"How do you Know him Envy?" Asked Vista.
"He's one of my younger brothers." I said.
I turned my head and blew the smoke out of my mouth. A tick mark appeared on my forehead when Ace snatched the cigarette out of my mouth and threw it into the ocean. I punched Ace in the head which made him face plant. Ace paled when he saw me glaring at him.
"HOW MANY DAMN TIMES IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?" I yelled angrily.
"So scary. How many times has that happened?" Said Ace.
"Three times now." Said Marco.
I stomped off to the other side of the deck while putting another cigarette into my mouth. I lit it while leaning on the railing and I breathed in the smoke. I calmed down when I got halfway​ through the cigarette and I sighed as I threw it into the ocean. I walked back up to where Pops is and I sat down in front of him.
"I have to tell you something Pops. Your curious about my who my parents are right?" I said.
"Yes I am." Said Pops.
"My dad is Yuki D. Pride, Captain of the seven deadly sins pirates. My mom is Serenity D. Lust, the first mate of the seven deadly sins pirates." I said.
"Why are you telling me now?" Asked Pops.
"I trust you and Because knowing the old geezer, he's going to end up telling his boss and I'll be hunted down." I said.
I went to the dining hall and I ate until I got full. I muttered something about going to bed early while going to my room. I changed into my pajamas and I fell asleep when I jumped on to my bed.