Meeting Shanks

I sailed to where I heard Red Haired Shanks was said to be. I walked into a bar and I smiled when I saw Shanks and I walked up to him and his crew.
"So your Shanks." I said.
"Depends on who told you." Said Shanks.
"Luffy told me all about you." I said as I pulled out a cigarette.
"How do you know Luffy?" Asked Shanks.
"He's my little brother." I said while lighting the cigarette.
"He never told me that he had a sister." Said Shanks.
"I was adopted by Garp after you left the island." I said.
"What's your name?" Asked Shanks.
"Oh sorry. My name's Yuki D. Envy but please just call me Envy." I said as I sighed out a cloud of smoke.
"This is part of my crew. Meet Yassop, Benn, and Lucky Roo." Said Shanks.
My eyebrow twitched in annoyance when Shanks took the cigarette out of my mouth and stomped on it. I sighed as I saw the look of disapproval on Shanks face.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.
"How old are you anyways? That's bad for you." Said Shanks.
"I'm seventeen. Luffy was right, you are such a mother hen." I said.
I smiled evilly when I saw Smoker sitting at the bar. When Smoker noticed that I was there he glared at me.
(Well I did attack his base. But it was so funny.) I thought.
Smoker stood in front of me and ignored that Shanks was there.
"Fallen angle Yuki D. Envy you are going to empell down." Said Smoker.
"How about no Smokey. I'd rather fight." I said.
I ran out of the bar with Smoker on my heels. I stopped and turned around to face Smoker. I saw that Shanks and his crew were outside watching me and Smoker. I turned in to my fallen angle form and surrounded my fist in Black flames.
"Let's see how your smoke does against my fire." I said with a smirk.
We ran at each other and threw punches. I winced as I got a fist to the face and I punched Smoker in the ribs with a haki enchanced fist which sent him flying. I looked away and whistled like I did nothing which made Shanks sweat drop.
"Oh by the way I need a favor." I said to Shanks as I changed back in to my normal form.
"What is it?" Asked Shanks.
"I need a lift to the next island." I said.
"But that's Whitebeard's territory." Said Shanks.
"I know. I just want to meet him. I'm not dumb enough to pick a fight with a yonko so, I'm not like a lot of those rookies." I said.
Shanks nodded his head yes and showed me to his ship. I saw Garp's ship and paled. I practically ran inside the room that I'm using for now and hid under the bed.
"Where's Envy?" I heard Shanks voice ask.
"She ran to her room when she saw Garp's ship." Said someone that sounds like Benn.
I saw Shanks walk in to my room and laugh when he saw me.
"DON'T LAUGH DAMNIT!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!" I yelled.
Which made him laugh even more. When Shanks finally calmed down from his giggle fit he stared at me.
"Why are you so scared of Garp?" Asked Shanks.
"He wanted me to become a marine along with Luffy, and Ace but I'm a pirate now so when he sees me again I'm going to get the fist of love as he calls it." I said
"How do you know that he knows that your a pirate?" Asked Benn when he appeared.
"My wanted poster." I said as I showed them.
"Nice first bounty. What did you do?" Said Shanks.
"When I first set sail, I saw a marine base and I got a idea to torture them. So I pranked them with bright pink paint and I dived at random Marines and attacked." I said.
"So that's why we saw bright pink Marines." Said Shanks as he high-fived me.
I climbed into bed as they left my room and I fell asleep.
-a week later-
The red haired pirates started to think of me as a little sister. I got dressed and I strapped my two katana to my right hip. I walked out of the room and on to the deck to see that we were already docked on the next island. I saw Shanks walk up to me and hand me a all white dagger and I strapped it to the right leg of my pants. (A/N: kind of like Ace.) I smiled at Shanks and his crew as I left the ship.
"Bye Shanks. Thanks for the lift." I said.
"Your welcome. Why don't you join my crew?" Said Shanks.
My eyebrow twitched in annoyance when I heard that.
"Hell no!! How many times are you going to ask!?!?" I said.
"He's going to ask every time he sees you." Said Benn.
I waved as they sailed away from the island and I went into a bar.