Music And The Grey Terminal Fire

I began to sing Battle Against A True Hero (A/N: Undyne's song. You can pick which one). After I was done, I jumped when I heard clapping and I turned around to see Ace Sabo, and Luffy.
"Come on let's go hunting in the woods." Said Ace.
I nodded and I followed them into the woods. I cried out in shock when I saw the bluejam pirates jump in front of us with Sabo's dad. I growled as Sabo got taken away and I jumped at bluejam only get slashed across my chest all the way to my left hip from bluejams sword. I heard my name being yelled by Ace and Luffy in worry and I passed out from blood loss.
-time skip-
I woke up to Ace and Luffy cuddling with me which made me giggle only to wince.
(Ouch that was very stupid to do.) I thought while remembering what happened.
I looked down to see my whole chest, stomach, and hip bandaged. I smiled when I saw Ace and Luffy wake up because of my giggle. I winced in pain when Ace punched me in the head as he glared at me with Luffy laughing.
"What was that for!?!?" I said while rubbing the back of my head.
"Being a reckless idiot!!" Said Ace angrily.
"I'm sorry for worrying you." I said while sitting up.
I winced in pain again as Luffy jumped on me and I hugged him. Ace sighed and joined in the hug which made me smile.
"Your forgiven." Said Luffy.
"But don't do it again." Said Ace.
"Aye aye Captain!!" I said sarcastically.
I laughed as Ace rolled his eyes at me.
"What did I miss when I was out?" I asked.
"The nobles decided it would be a good idea to start a fire in grey terminal." Said Ace which made me gasp in shock.
"First they take Sabo away from us, then they start a fire where people are at. Stupid pricks." I said.
"Yes they are." Said Ace.