Sabo's Death And Leaving

-one years later-
I was standing on a cliff as I saw Sabo sailing away but then his boat was shot by a Cannon ball. I fell to my knees as tears ran down my face.
"God damnit!!" I yelled as I began to punch the ground.
I walked over to where Ace and Luffy were crying and I hugged then. I hugged them tighter as they calmed down and I let go.
"I'm going to protect you guys no matter what." I said.
-two year later-
I packed my clothes​in my black backpack and I got dressed in the outfit on my bed. I ran to the docks to see Ace, Luffy, and Makino waiting for me.
"I'll miss you guys." I said as I hugged them.
I jumped into the tiny boat and I set sail. I sat down as I set my backpack down in front of me.
(And suddenly I'm bored.) I thought.
After a couple of hours I saw a marine base and smiled evilly as I docked.
"What to do? Oh What to do?" I said under my breath.
I changed into my fallen angle form which has black angle wings, a cracked broken halo, and a demon tail with a heart shaped end. I flew in to the base and began to cause chaos by randomly diving and attacking random Marines. I laughed as some of the Marines got covered in permanent bright pink paint. I flew back to my boat and sailed off again. I ate some food that is in my backpack. I laid down and fell asleep. I woke up the next day when I got hit in the face by a newspaper​. I looked at it to see that I got a bounty which made me smile.
It said:
Dead or Alive
"Fallen angle" Yuki D. Envy
Bounty: 300,000,000
I laughed when I saw a bright pink marine in the background of my picture which showed me smiling insanely.