Birthdays And Annoying Red Heads

-a couple of days later-
I got up while yawning and took a shower. I pulled on my clothes and walked out on to the deck to see Shanks using his haki which made the weaker ones on the ship pass out.
"Really Shanks? Was that even necessary?" I asked as I stood beside Marco.
"Hi Envy. How about you join my crew?" Asked Shanks.
My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as tick marks appeared on my forehead and I unsheathed both of my katana which made Shanks run away from me.
"THAT'S IT!! I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A SHISH KABOB!!" I yelled while chasing after Shanks.
I chased Shanks for two hours and I sheathed my katana as I stopped to catch my breath.
"Damn tomato head." I said.
"I'm not a tomato head!!" Said Shanks.
I followed everyone into the dining hall and we all ate.
"Happy birthday Envy." Said everyone at the same time.
"Thank you." I said after I was done eating.
I walked outside and to the railing as I took out a cigarette. I lit it while putting it in my mouth. I breathed in the smoke as I smiled and I sighed out the smoke. I sensed someone behind me and turned around to see Shanks and Marco as I put the cigarette in between my index finger and middle finger.
"I forgot to ask. Why do you smoke?" Asked Marco as Shanks gave me a curious look.
"It's calming." I said.
I stood up straight as I threw the cigarette into the ocean.
-night time-
I was dragged into the dining hall by Shanks. I jumped a little when everyone jumped out yelling surprise. I smiled a big smile as everyone started to party.
"Hey don't party without me." I said as I sat down at a table.
I opened up my presents and smiled. I ended up getting a sharpening stone, a black top hat with black goggles around the rim, a violin, and a electric guitar. I ended up in a drinking contest with Shanks.
"Come on join my crew." Said Shanks.
"The answers still no." I said as I drank another bottle of sake.
-hours later-
Everyone was passed out except for Pops.
-time skip-
I groaned as I sat up and I rubbed my forehead because of the massive hangover I had. I noticed that we were still in the dining hall. I saw a hand in front of my face and I looked up to see Marco holding a glass of water and a pill.
"For your hangover." Said Marco.
I nodded as I took it out of Marco's hand and I took the pill with water. I went to my room and I changed my clothes.