Scenario - Kang Daniel

Sick

Today your boyfriend Daniel decided to take you with him to dance practice

Today your boyfriend Daniel decided to take you with him to dance practice. You were happy to spend time with him, even if you're not alone.

Short time after they started dancing, you began to feel dizzy. You went to the couch at the end of the room and dropped yourself on it. Actually, you just wanted to go home. When you almost drifted off, the music turned off.

"Are you okay, _____?" Woojin asked. "I just feel dizzy and i think i'm going home now." All the boys looked at you with a worried expression, especially your boyfriend Daniel.

While you were putting on your jacket, Daniel came over to you. He put his cool hands against your forehead, you sighed. "You're burning,_____," he said, almost whispering. "I'll bring her home," Daniel then spoke, while putting his jacket on as well. The members nodded in approval, so the two of you left.

Arriving at the dorm, Daniel led you to his room. He gave you one of his shirts and went out of the room to get pants from Daehwi since they ususally fit you. You were changing your clothes and were just about to slip into Daniels big shirt when the door opened.

"I'm sorry," your boyfriend said loudly and bowed slightly. You noticed a shade of red on his face which you found funny. Feeling your dizziness again, you sat on his bed, he instantly sat down next to you and hugged you to support you, so you won't conk out.

After some time you stood up. "I'm okay," you whispered, so Daniel gave you the pair of sweatpants to change. He didn't go out, you were about to leave the room. "Wait! What if something happens, like, conking out? I want to stay here, i love you," he said in a gentle tone, which made your heart melt.

"Okay, but then turn around," you told him. When you finished chaning into Daehwi's pants you dropped yourself on Daniels bed who landed next to you, placing a kiss on your forehead. "You should take a nap."

It seemed like he won't get up. "And i will take a nap with you okay?," he asked you quietly. You kissed him on the lips and said "I don't want you to get a fever too." He just hugged you in response and stayed next to your side. "I love you too, Daniel." His company made it much more easier for you to fall asleep.

Next Up: Daehwi Imagine