Scenario - Lee Daehwi

— requested by silkynight

Project

Daehwi POV

Daehwi POV

1pm, lunch time and also my favorite time of the day. I sat on a table with my best friend _____ and my friend Jinyoung, he came to this school a week ago but we are friends since kindergarten days. We talked about our upcoming subject, geography. "Rumors said we will have to do projects instead of taking quizzes, i already LOvE our new teacher," _____ squeaked. Jinyoung nodded. "Let's do one together if it's possible, you in?" _____ and I nodded.

After lunch, we made our way to our classroom. I sit next to _____, it's nice to have someone i like next to me. Yes, i really like _____, but i haven't confessed to her/him yet. I'm not sure if she/he even likes me the same way. Lost in thoughts, i ignored everything and stared out the window. "HEY Daehwi!!! Are you even listening? The teacher said we gonna do group projects, let's team up with Jinyoung!!!," ______ almost shouted, maybe i should pay more attention to all classes.

But the moment i started paying attention was hell. "...Lee Daehwi and Park Woojin... You are gonna do a project on Hong Kong... and so the last project on Tokyo are doing _______ and Bae Jinyoung..." No way. I wanted to team up with ______. After all i am her/his best friend, not Jinyoung....

4 Days Later

The bell rang, finally i'm out here. It's awful to see how close ______ and Jinyoung got just because they have to spend time together for this stupid project. But i should concentrate on my work and not on them... We are still best friends right? Woojin picked me up at the gate and we went to the library to get some books before heading to his home. Jinyoung lives in the same street as Woojin, when we were passing his house i looked through the window and WHAT? JINYOUNG SITS THAT CLOSE NEXT TO _______ AND.... HE'S HUGGING HER/HIM? WAIT WHAT?! NO DON'T TELL ME HE'S TRYING TO KISS ______!!! OKAY I'M GONNA RING I HAVE TO STOP HIM.

Sprinting to his doorstep i ringed the bell as fast and often as i could. A moment later, Jinyoung opened the door. "Hey Daehwi, what's U-" i shoved him aside and went to ______ and grabbed her/his hand and dragged her/him all the way to a small area next to the forest a few meters away. When i stopped, i let go of her/his hand. "Daehwi what's wrong? Did something happen or why are you so wrought up?," she/he was confused, like don't you know what happened??? "I saw you and Jinyoung, what were you doing??"

"You saw us? Daehwi it's not what it looked li-," i interrupted her/him "SURE IT WAS... But why are you playing with me? And why did you never tell me you like Jinyoung? Then i might have already gave up..." there has been a short moment of silence after _____ spoke up. "Gave up on what?" I like looked her/him in the eyes. "On you. Did you never notice that i love you?"
_____ grabbed my hands. "No but... Why did you never tell me about your feelings? I also developed feelings for you but i also was about to give up after i met Jinyoung since it seemed like you didn't like me the same way i like you... But since i now know that you like me, i feel relieved - because you like me back..."

I hugged her/him tightly. "Of course i like you. I even love you."

sorry for the long wait oMG
i've been busy lately with rl and video editing
please forgive me );

requests are still open!

Next Up: Jaehwan Imagine