Scenario - Park Jihoon

Last Days Of Vacations

It was the one of the last days of your summer holiday aka saturday, ugh

It was the one of the last days of your summer holiday aka saturday, ugh. You can't even imagine yourself going to school again, studying and of course meeting your boyfriend Jihoon there everyday.

Jihoon and you were best friends since he moved to ________ around 5 years ago. But on wednesday when you met he confessed to you. You also had a crush on him so you decided to start dating. And today should have been your first date. The weather isn't the best, you actually wanted to go shopping but yeah... It's raining and you agreed to come over since his parents aren't around.

It's already afternoon when you got ready. You stuffed things like other clothes to change, games and snacks into your bag and rushed outside. Luckily you had an umbrella on the one side of your backpack. Finally reaching Jihoon's house, you didn't even have to ring because he waited for you and opened the door immediately. "Hey, how are you? Your shirt is a bit wet at the side. You wanna change first?"

He kissed you on your forehead. "Hey Jihoonie... uhh yes I should change, i don't want to miss the first day of school." You put your umbrella into a holder and went into the bathroom with your backpack. You rummaged around in it to find a shirt but found out you forgot to bring one. You grabbed your backpack and went to Jihoon's room where he was waiting for you.

"Oh? I thought you wanted to change?" He was a bit confused. "Yes but i forgot to bring another shirt...," you spoke. Jihoon went to his closet and pulled out a shirt. "Here. Take this. I don't want you to catch a cold." There's what you love about him. He always wants your best and you really appreciate that. You took the shirt and went to the bathroom again. His shirt was a bit too big but you didn't care, you already love it and secretly wanted to keep it forever.

When you came back, he sat on his sofa but jumped up as soon as you came in. "It suits you well and you look cute in it... You should wear my shirts more often from now on." You blushed a bit because of his compliments and hugged him. "You're the cute one here." You dragged him to his sofa were you sat down. He leaned closer and so you leaned your forehead on his and he kissed you on the lips. This was the first time for both of you.

Blushing, you leaned onto his shoulder. "What should we do now?" He thought about it. "How about some rounds of Super Smash Bros?" Oh he's really good at this game but you aren't the worst as well. He shoved the cartridge into his console and turned on the TV. You took the two controllers from his desk and gave him one after connecting them to the N64. "Prepare to lose, _______."

After some matches, he got nervous because he's the loser right now. At some point he placed his controller on the desk. "Okay. Enough." He was pissed because normally it's a game he's good in. You found it cute how lowkey angry he got and tried to hug him but he shoved you away. "Jihoon come on. It's just a game and i had too much luck on my side today." He smiled through the pain and pulled you closer so you would sit on his lap and hugged you from behind. "You're right. I'm sorry."

You checked the time and it was already 11pm. Shit. Your mother will kill you if you come home this late. He noticed you staring at the clock. "11pm already? It's late. You can stay if you want." A sleepover? Why not. He's your boyfriend after all and you already did this many times, but now as a couple so you had a different feeling about this. "I'm gonna sleep here, i'll get a pillow and a blanket for you." He was about to leave the room but you grabbed his wrist.

" He was about to leave the room but you grabbed his wrist

"Why won't we just sleep in your bed together. It's something different now." The boy blushed and came back to you. "Okay then, should we watch TV while trying to fall asleep?" You nodded and went to the bathroom again to change your pants. When you went back to his room he was standing there half naked before he slipped over his shirt. Jihoon noticed you and you both were a blushing mess. The both of you laid down on the bed and he pulled you closer as you snuggled into his side.

"Sweet dreams, _________." But he was too late, you already drifted off knowing you are dating an actual angel.

Next Up: Jisung Imagine