Scenario - Ong Seongwoo (Part 2)

Savior

The figures stood still

The figures stood still. "I'm not gonna give her to you, fight me." And so one of them threw a fist at Seongwoo's face which he blocked. "OKAY NOW, RUN ________." You ran away as fast as you could and stopped behind a corner, calling the police. He told you to run away but... you can't letting him fight there alone... Without him these guys would have hurt you or even worse. You began to cry and ran back. Seeing Seongwoo in the distance, you called him out. "SEONGWOO, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!"

He turned around for a second but got back to the fight again. One of them was already laying on the ground when you heard sirens. "Oh shit she called the police, let's go. She's not worth it." After they ran away, two officers where already following them. Another officer came up to Seongwoo and started asking questions about the happenings when you arrived. You told him what happened, he called an ambulance, they patched up Seongwoo since he had some scratches on his face and told you to go to the police station tomorrow.

Seongwoo has been so done from his fight. You brought him to your apartment and sat him down on your sofa. "Thank you so much... without you they might wou-" He interrupted you. "Shhhh. I know. And who wouldn't have protected the person they love?" You were welling up and went to the kitchen so he won't see you crying and to get two cups and some water. After you poured water into the cups, you wiped your tears away and went back to him. Seems like he fell asleep. You placed the cups on a table and sat down beside him. Today, you realized you are in love with him. Not only that he's one of the most precious persons in your life, he's also your savior. He protected you from these dudes and even wanted you to run away so they won't hurt you. You're so so so thankful... aaand fell asleep as well.

9am, you woke up and the first thing you saw was Seongwoo. He leanded onto your shoulder. You looked at him. He had a bruise on his left cheek. Hmm... since he's asleep you thought about getting a thermal pack to cool it. Getting up, you aimed for your freezer to get one and wrapped it in a towel. You got back to him, sat down next to him again and pressed the pack against his cheek, he woke up. "________. Are you okay..." You noticed that the cool pack hurts him, you placed it on the table and laid your hand onto his. He grabbed your hands.

You two didn't say anything and just stared at each other

You two didn't say anything and just stared at each other. His eyes were sparkling and you knew yours were sparkling as well. And that was a sign for him. He let go of one of your hands and put his onto your cheek. You laughed a bit because you're happy. Happy that you're safe, happy that he's safe, happy because it didn't end worse, happy because you are sure about your feelings towards him. He leaned in and kissed you. And of course you kissed back. Seongwoo has been so happy as well. He now knows that you saved him into your heart.

i hope this story wasn't too bad :')
Next Up: Daniel Imagine