Scenario - Lai Guanlin

— requested by ShinkiroHorai

Pepero Game

You were sitting on a bench outside your school

You were sitting on a bench outside your school. While listening to music, you are waiting for the next bus. The sun was shining and you closed your eyes to enjoy the warmth on your body a bit more. It's nice that school ended earlier because your teacher got sick. But suddenly there was a shadow in front of you and you noticed that it's that cute guy from your english class;

Lai Guanlin.

"Hey, uhmmm...," you looked him straight in the eyes when you noticed how nervous he got and pretend to be blended by the sun so you won't stare at him like that anymore. He's indeed handsome, wow. Maybe you really got blended, but not by today's bright sunlight...

"I wondered... if you wanna eat lunch with me..," he stuttered. You found it so cute that you just had to say yes. "Sure. What time are you thinking of?" He smiled. "How about 2pm? At the park?" You just nodded because you had to get up, your bus came. "Alright, see you then, Guanlin..," you said while you were waving goodbye. He also waved goodbye at you until your bus left.

When you got home, you hopped in the shower. You just had one hour left minus 10 minutes for the way. After picking your outfit for later which consisted of a white shirt with red stripes, a dark blue pair of hotpants and black shoes, you straightened your hair and went out, heading to the park.

 After picking your outfit for later which consisted of a white shirt with red stripes, a dark blue pair of hotpants and black shoes, you straightened your hair and went out, heading to the park

He already sat on a bench when you came, waiting for you. He walked towards you as he spotted you. "Hey ______, you look good. Are you ready to get something to eat?" He had that cute smile on his face to which you responded with a smile as well. "You too, what are we gonna get?" He thought for a while. "How about some cake, there's a café at the other side of the park." You jumped out of happiness because you love cake. "LET'S GO omG"

Guanlin grabbed your hand and the both of you went to the nearest café. When you came in (with a bright red face), you sat down at a table next to a window that allowed you to look over the whole park. And of course Guanlin sat in front of you. You talked about different topics such as school or interests.

"Do you... wanna come and watch a movie with me?," he asked shyly. "If it's not too much trouble, i'd really like to." You were so happy to see him smiling again, you realized you have butterflies in your stomach - you really like him. "Then, we should eat up now," he suggested, holding some food for you to eat. You already felt your face burning up when he smiled but now? Sure it made your face a shade redder. You did the same to him before you both continued finishing your dish by your own. As no food was left, you headed out.

He opened the door of his house and the first thing you saw were two guys leaning close to each other??? "What are they doing?," you asked when a small piece of a pepero stick fell on the floor. You recognized Seonho, Guanlins younger half brother. "Oh."
That's what they are doing...
"We are playing the pepero game," the other guy said while laughing. Wait, isn't that guy Minhyun? You know him since your best friend has a crush on him since elementary school. Yes it's him.

Seonho stopped laughing and smirked. "Wanna join? I guess you could do it better." Minhyun chuckled. "Do you wanna try it?," Guanlin asked you quietly. Neither realizing what's going on nor what he just asked, you nodded. Seonho handed you a pepero stick. Guanlin stepped closer to you and placed it between your lips.

A short moment after you started you pulled away, earning some loud laughter from Minhyun and Seonho. "Wow, even we are better," Minhyun stated as he held up an around 2 centimeters/1 inch long piece of a pepero. "I can't do it if you stare at us like that...," you whined in response. "Let's try it again and ignore them this time, just focus on me." Guanlin whispered as he placed another pepero between your lips.

You didn't notice you were staring at him and almost passed out when you felt Guanlin's lips on yours. They were so soft and after realizing what's happening, you kissed him back. "aHH, GET A ROOM," Seonho yelled. The both of you were blushing so hard, you hid yourself behind Guanlin. He glared at them and shouted. "Could you please stop embarrassing _____? GoSH." You expected them to tease you but they just giggled their asses off.

"Are you okay? Do you still wanna watch a movie?," he asked you softly. As you nodded, he led you to his room. You sat down on his bed while he went to his desk, booting his laptop up. Shortly after, he sat down next to you. "You are still red," he chuckled. But what he didn't know was that he has been a bit red as well, at least you were embarrassing yourself together.

Guanlin showed you the movies he got. "What do you wanna watch?" You pointed at ______, the title sounded interesting. "Anything you wanna watch." After a few minutes into the film, you just noticed that Guanlin was hugging you shyly and you used this situation to lean onto him, which he noticed and hugged you more, blushing.

WHAT A LONG CHAPTER WOW
and thank you for the first request ;)
i decided to write a guanlin scenario first since jinyoung already has an imagine and guanlin hasn't got a story yet

btw requests are still open!!!

AND HAVE YOU SEEN WOOJINS TEASER I'M IN LOVE

yES BOi, Y E S SS

Next Up: Daehwi Scenario