Scenario - Hwang Minhyun

The Neighbor

You opened the door of your fridge, it's almost empty

You opened the door of your fridge, it's almost empty. Wondering were all you food go, you went back to your room to get some comfy clothes consisting of dark pants and a wide pullover. Normally you always do your weekly grocery shopping with your good friend and neighbor Minhyun.

But he moved out a few weeks ago and it seems like he doesn't have much time for you. You two chat on kakaotalk everyday but every single time you ask him to come over he always said he's busy. Minhyun already told you that you can't come over because his apartment is still a mess and - blah blah he told you tons of excuses. At the same time you still hope he's okay...

So you got dressed and catched yourself being about to dial Minhyun's number. No. He will probably tell you another excuse. You put your shoes on and grabbed your last yogurt. Why does he always tell you these excuses? Maybe he wants to get rid of you... Lost in thoughts you didn't notice you ate up. You got a text message. From Minhyun.

"Good morning ________ :) Did you sleep well? I hope so. What are you doing?"

He's so cute and caring, you love this side of him. Even though he's shy. But yeah, text messaging is something different...

"Good morning~ I slept well and you? I'm still at home but i'm gonna leave soon :) What are you doing today, maybe you wanna come over?"

You got everything you need for shopping and checked your phone again. 5 minutes passed. And he left you on read. Maybe he's busy? Lost in thoughts again, you opened the door and bumped into someone. It's... Minhyun? He stepped back and moved his hands behind his back. "Minhyun...," you smiled, you last saw him a couple weeks ago. He smiled back shyly.

"________," he still smiled a bit but started looking down. You were so happy to see him and hugged him immediately. "Minhyun, are you alright?" You let go of him and noticed him blushing. "I- I missed you. And... I'm sorry i never came over..." He got shy again but you just found is sO cute but now he got rEALLY shy and nervous. What's up with him?

"I missed you too. And it's okay, now you are here." You smiled again and Minhyun finally looked up, smiling softly. "Anyways, i was about to go grocery shopping since there's nothing left and i didn't have a real breakfast yet... Maybe you wanna come along and get something?" Now it was Minhyun's turn. He had his hands behind his back all the time. His smile dropped as he looked at you. "I have to tell you something."

And so he sat down a small picnic basket to hold out a bouquet of your favorite flowers using both of his hands while looking down again. "I love you," he spoke in the softest and calmest voice you have ever heard. You took the bouquet from his hands, heard him letting out a breath and put the flowers aside. He looked up, blushing so hard. "You're so cute Minhyun, i love you too." You both smiled and blushed and you hugged him again. And this time he hugged you back.

Seconds passed and he broke the silence. "I hoped we could go to the park together and have a picnic..." You nodded and started walking towards the elevator. "Let's go." He followed you slowly but you stopped and waited for him to catch up on you, you grabbed his hand so he will walk beside you. "You don't have to be shy Minhyun," you said while intertwining your fingers. "I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way...," he stated as he tightened his grip a bit.

"How could i ever reject the most adorable and cutest person i know? And since you moved away... I always missed you being around. You were quiet and didn't talk much but i always enjoyed your company," you told him and pressed a button so the doors of the elevator would open. Minhyun giggled.

 Minhyun giggled

"Please stop... i missed you as well... I came back just for you." He blushed again and you hugged him from the side while entering the elevator. "I love you." Minhyun looked at you, his eyes were sparkling. He's so dazzling and his smile is so contagious. Because he's shy as hell, you decided to pull him down to peck him on his cheek. "I love you too, Minhyun."

ITS MINHYUNS BIRTHDAY Y'ALL
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE'S EVEN ONE OF MY ULTS
I HOPE ALL HIS WISHES WILL COME TRUE HAVE A GREAT DAY MINHYUN❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

also:
IT WOULD BE SUPER NICE IF YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY MINHYUN EDIT ON YOUTUBE

Next Up: Woojin Imagine