Scenario - Yoon Jisung

Late Cuddles

It's pretty late

It's pretty late. You're waiting for your boyfiriend to come but seems like he's working overtime or he's just late. Since you're tired, you decided to sleep. When you slipped under the covers, the door opened.

"JiSUNG" you call out. It was almost midnight right now, and you have actually been waiting for him to return so you can eat a snack and go to bed. "WAIT I'M ON MY WAY" he yells from the kitchen. What is he doing? "IS IT GOING TO TAKE LONG???" You wonder why it takes sO endlessly long for him to come. "I'M COMING OKAY" he shoutes and you can hear he's near your room. He barges in with a bowl of cookies.You begin to smile like an idiot as he places the things down.

He was about to sit down but jumps up again. You cross your arms and frown as he walks out the door. "SERiOusLY Jisung? I've been waiting for like 10 minutes?" you whine. "Just give me a moment I'll be back as fast as possible. I just need to grab something I almost forgot" he says, coming back to the door frame as he smiles at you. He runs out quickly and comes back with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. He hands you both cups as he sits down on your bed, grabbing his sliGHTLY bigger cup from you.

"I'm off for the rest of the week due to the cold weather, it snows like cRAzy outside. So I don't have to get up early, how about a movie?" he says, turning on the TV. He scrolls through all the different channels, stopping on an action movie. He put that on, and immediately became something like engrossed with the movie in front of him.
You just sip on your cocoa , focusing on him. The way he drinks his hot chocolate, when he lightly laughs at the jokes they made on TV, and as he puts his hand in the bowl of cookies.

He is the most hard working, funny, understanding, and most loving man you have ever met. He's perfect the way he is and you love him so much for always being himself. But your favorite thing about him was his hugs and cuddles. You just realized you had finished your hot chocolate and instantly put the cup down on your bedside table and snuggled closer to Jisung afterwards. He wraps an arm around you, moving the cookies aside so he can wrap the other one around you as well. You snuggle closer into his side, inhaling his scent. What you don't know - he's secretly watching you with a smile on his face.

"Don't you like the movie? We can watch something else if you want to" he whispers. "I'm fine. Keep watching your movie" you say. "Uhhh it got boring" he shrugs. He picks up the remote and turns off the TV. He slips under the covers and wraps his arms around you, cuddling you in a warm hug. You giggle and bury your face into his chest. "You smell good," you mutter. He laughs. "I hope that isn't the only reason why you like hugging me" he laughs again. He put his hand on your chin and lifts your head so you can look at him. He brushes a strand of hair out of your face using his sweater paws and kisses you on the nose.

"I love you so much, you're so cute" he says, planting kisses all over your face. His laugh was so contagious, you started to laugh too.  You snuggle closer to him, as he pulls you even closer so your legs get tangled. "I love you too," you say with a smile, breaking the silence. He leans in to kiss you. "I love you more," he says in between your kisses.  He holds you tight as he started tickling you. You're laughing hard, making him continue. "Jisung please sTOP WTH," you almost scream, trying to push him away. He stops and pulls you closer again.

"OKAY OKAY" he whines while acting offended, coming closer and breathing into your neck

"OKAY OKAY" he whines while acting offended, coming closer and breathing into your neck. You smile and hug him tighter in response. The both of you just lie there in silence for a long time until you two fell asleep, cuddling.

okay i know i'm inactive as hell
and i'm sorry for that but
i've kinda been dead on every
social media possible lately
the reason? first of all; i got
my driving license WOOHOOO
and i'm playing pokemon ultra
moon 24/7 ooppsss

okay i know i'm inactive as helland i'm sorry for that buti've kinda been dead on everysocial media possible latelythe reason? first of all; i gotmy driving license WOOHOOOand i'm playing pokemon ultramoon 24/7 ooppsss

but i'll try to
upload once a week